Rock You.com... you rock!

I'm addicted to this website ysn and the whole of this afternoon! The photoslides thing is super cool and I love it! Now~ multiple photos on my blog ain't gonna be "boring" and conventional anymore! *Sounds like commercial lines hor? Lol.*

*Yeah I'm truly interesting in discovering "Who am I?".*

Diyana's last day of work and XF came to have lunch with us. She was kinda drooling over her fav mango ice-cream haha. Diyana passed me SM's "left-over-tub-of-vanilla-ice-cream" lol. Big Big boss treated us to Donut Factory's donut too.

Jorrick gt stuck on the compo entitled: "My idol". So I taught him step by step on how to attempt this kind of compo... and I think somewhr in the middle, he did really think when I told him to. Thought I saw his eyes a bit red when I asked him to think of what things have his mum did for him that makes her his idol? Well, he let me walked a bit into "his inner world", on his past accident and how much his mum cared for him.

Oh well! It's DBSK's Micky's 22nd birthday today! *Oops... I realise I only rmbed his bday, among all 5 members, on my blog last yr... written a song lyric.* I'm nt showing favourtism but it's just coincidence that I found out about rockyou.com near his birthday... and since I'm currently into photoslides... I shall make one for Micky then haha!
*Hmm... will do for Xiah, Hero, U-Know and Max toom, when their birthday nears.*

Comments