Book Fair and Narnia

Slpt kinda early on Fri night… guess my eyes are too tired… fell aslp at 8+pm.

Sat afternoon had tuition with Jorrick. He woke up late, so did nt do his compo. Spent 2hrs doing comprehension with him.

Met HL 3.30pm at City Hall control. The MRT passenger service control announced 2 times: “Calling for passenger Zheng/Zhang Huini.” I’m nt quite sure if they’re calling for me but well I didn’t went up… cos I didn’t lose anything leh. *Sculli is win some prize I nv go claim~ faint ah!*

Walked a long way to Eng Wah cinema. Bought tickets for 3rd row from the front… but honestly the seats’ view ok la. Then, we bought士林夜市小吃and ate while we walked another long way back to Suntec Convention to see the Book Fair. Ah sad I din get any psychological tests book this time round… but hey I bought 3 DBSK’s posters o hehe! *There are DBSK fans there, cos I overheard them whispering about my DBSK shirt lol.* HL din get her Doraemon comic too. We were looking at the Si Chuan Earthquake photos… 心酸.

On the way back to foodcourt at 6+pm, we were talking about Alex and suddenly HL saw him with Suriyani lol. They were on their way to PP’s house and Alex bought Donut Factory’s donut as a gift lol. I was holding on to DBSK’s gigantic poster boards and Alex was like “Oh! I want them~” look lol.

HL had her炒米粉($4)while I ate the龙眼芦荟冰($2.50)… both were nice. HL wanted to get her “cracker balls” at Carrefour but cashier queue was too long, so she gave up and we went to get sweet corn and her potato chip instead.

2nd time watching Narnia… saw some scenes that were cut off from Malaysia’s version if I;m nt wrong. *SG one gt a bit cut off too.*
I loved the united spirit that Narnians have.
I loved how High King Peter screamed on top of his lungs: “For Narnia/Aslan!”.
I loved how cute Edward is with his speech.
I liked how Susan and Prince Caspian love each other. (Plus the wonderful song played after the kiss~)
I liked how cute the little mousse knight is.
.
..

I simply love “The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian”.

Can’t wait to watch the adventure of King Edward and Prince Caspian in the next movie though.
Oh well, though I’ll miss character Peter and Susan too.


*Saw Pat and her bf at the escalator at Suntec… we talked hurriedly while brushing pass each other in opposite directions haha.*


Chatted with HL about our younger days… how we used to get punished by our mums; how we retaliated and more. Oh… all the laughter really made my mouth very酸haha.

Comments