Gt to share this before I forget~

Changmin: Instead of dramas, my everyday life is more fun.
Junsu: Every night on the balcony, Changmin-ee would always recite a scene from a drama that has "talking on the phone with a girlfriend" involved.
Yoochun: Not with a phone, it's with slippers. Whenever I see this kind of Changmin-ee, my head hurts.

*Yoo Chun's ans is LOL! Well, dun tell Chang Min to get "normal"... afterall, who doesn't fantasize!? LOL~*

Everyone in office seems to be working their butts off... except me of cos (slacking my day thru~). Deborah, Emlyn, HK, YL and LL... they dun even hav the time to eat. Jacqueline bought them lunch ysd though. *Yeah, being the superior who gave tons of work to them haha!*

Went Leong Clinic at Redhill, so顺便went This Fashion as well. Gt a sleeveless knitted crop top for 26bucks... so ex! *I tot this is supposed to be GSS period!?* Tried some other clothes that weren't quite my usual style (cos I couldn't find checker-ed clothes to try-on)... omg I'm so nt used to seeing myself in them. Either too mature or baggy. Maybe cos I'm so used to my casual, cool, even "unisexual" clothing style hehe.
*Wonder why I liked to wear dress/skirts/high-heels when I was much younger... nw I find "being girly"... a hassle haha.继续走我的"自然风"和"中性路线"吧!*

!!! Maybe... it's time to put up photos taken of my life in China last yr. SM... Ben... my friends juz wait a little while more k? Will put them up real soon.
Meanwhile... my lyrics again.
没有人和我一样

被世界排挤
我在我的角落里
静静哭泣
慢慢沉睡
不希望有谁理
反正有了谁我还是孤独地

不明白错或对
自己站在101
看见乌云
摇摇欲坠
掉下去也别理
反正我就是那么渺小地

CHORUS:
没有人和我一样
感受同样的哀伤
像是梦境 我睡不醒
没有人和我一样
背对光明忍受冷清
这是个性 我的防御
I told myself this can’t be
怎么没有和我一样的你


被世界排挤
我在我的角落里
静静哭泣
慢慢沉睡
不希望有谁理
反正有了谁我还是孤独地

不明白错或对
自己站在101
看见乌云
摇摇欲坠
掉下去也别理
反正我就是那么渺小地

(CHORUS)X2
我孤独 我渺小
I told myself this can’t be

Comments