Jurong Point Swensens

Finished watching“斗牛,要不要”this afternoon. Honestly, I gt to agree with HL that 1st half of the show was much nicer. The 2nd half seemed to be draggy... I mean...伊胜雪tried so hard to win back沈若赫's heart, but then after some talk from the guy's dad, she planned all the way to give up her bf again. Omg... I realised I was fast-forwarding the 5-6 episodes I was watching lol.
Even though I managed to finish this show, I wouldn't say it's a nice idol drama.
*It's a fantasy, but it's too much.*


Rating: 3/5

*Oh yeah... paiseh ah SM~ hope u enjoyed ur trip at Orchard today haha!*
Night met YB at JP and we went to get Ben's bday card. Gt myself a anti-acne herbal oral capsules ($22) at John Little too... YB intro de. The cashier queue was super long though. In the end, both of us were late while Jess, Ben and HA were already at Swensens. Jess and I had chicken mushroom spaghetti ($14.50)... a bit salty.
HA's like much darker nw while Jess... she's skinnier I tot haha.

Then, we wanted to go K-Pool but didn't even realised the one at JP already倒闭了haha. No movies... and we were kind of lazy to go to JE... so our meet-up session ended with a simple dinner. Ben, YB and I walked hm... Jess took bus and HA... he said he's walking hm and I was like: "I tot u live at Clementi?" Little did I know tat he already moved to JW since last yr July le haha~ Ok... I didn't go to his house-warming mah.

Comments