Power Ranger clips!!!

OMG~ I found these on youtube... can I say I really miss the show a lot!?
And I found out that the one who acted as Trini's actually Thuy Trang, a Vietnamese who knows quite a few spoken langs... but she died in a car accident in 2001... sad. She was only 27yrs old then and if I didn't see wrongly, Thay Trang died just a day before 911 took place.


This is a wonderful tribute to Trini... nice song here too by Jordan Hill "Remember Me This Way".



Watching these video clips juz bring back fond memories of my childhood days... the scenes whereby the power rangers transformed is way too deeply etched in my mind... esp Trini's "Sabre-tooth tiger!"


And yeah... ppl do agree with me that Jason and Trini makes a wonderful couple woo! (1st generation I mean, of course.)

Comments