幼稚·童真

*Poor bro... hp, mp3, lappy all went bonkers in one day~*

Guess u guys din noe about my collections ba.... showing them to u all nw~
*Dun be shocked though haha.*


About my childhood days... I dunno if I'm ever considered a "little grown-up" cos when I was ard 6-8yrs old, I din exactly enjoy watching cartoons like Doraemon, Sailormoon (collect stickers nia), Popeye ("random-switch-channel-and-watch")... and what esle (is there during my time?)... I can't even list them out. I knew the 1st ever children show I liked was "Power Ranger" (1st generation nia)!
*Ok... I can be considered matured cos I enjoy seeing real actors rather than cartoon ones.*

Other girls of my age then might be liking Kimberly the Pink Ranger (who's ranger uniform's gt a mini-skirt)then, but I loved Trini the Yellow Ranger the most... cos firstly, yellow's my fav colour and the actress portraying Trini's a Japanese(if I nv guess wrongly) with fine, long black hair! Omg~ I loved her hair then... and maybe cos she's an Asian as well. *A small secret: I always longed for Jason (Red Ranger) and Trini to be together... and I disliked Kimberly for she seemed to be getting in their way! Hmph~ But even till nw, I can vivdly rmb the scene where Jason and Trini danced together~ 俊男美女配!!!*

Then, when I was about 12, 13yrs old... I went crazy over "Pokemon"... again 1st generation. You will see me in front of the TV... almost every sat morning haha... staring into the screen for that half an hr. My fav pokemon's Pikachu haha. I rmbed collecting the cards, stickers and I could even memorise Pokemon No.1 to 151 in that order LOL! I played the yellow version Pokemon Game of Game Boy Color... and bro gt the blue and red version. Oh yeah, the Pokemon movie about the duel between Mew and Mewtwo's still in my cupboard nw hehe. Later, more and newer generations of Pocket Monsters' were being created... and I began to lose interest cos there are simply too many and I still think the 1st generation monsters' are the best-looking.

Ok... so basically "Power Ranger" and "Pokemon" accompanied me thru my younger and teen yrs... before "Harry Potter" and the others took over haha.
Looking back... I do think that I wasted money over those stickers, cards etc collectibles... but who noes? One day when I'm much older/lose interest, I might find my Harry Potter, DBSK stuffs and all those idol mags... useless lol.

Comments