KL trip (17/5 – 20/5)- Sat 17/5/08

Met YB, Ben and ZL at Boon Lay Shopping Centre early at 7.15am. My luggage bag was the smallest one among all lol. Boarded the 24-seater coach at ard 8am. Arrived at Tuas Checkpoint… it’s bigger than Woodlands one though. Weird how I can’t go through the automatic control when I can at Woodlands’s checkpt. In the end, YB and I used the manual control. *When we gt back to SG, I managed to get thru “half” the auto control, yet gt stuck at the fingerprint point~ doi!*

Think the Indian uncle din drive very fast… so the whole journey starting from SG, from ard 8+am till 4+pm then reached KL… approximately 8hrs. 伍星’s bus seat quite comfortable and the air-con was juz nice for me.
YB suay la… there’s this grp of auntie sitting behind us. While I was listening to my mp3, I heard someone kicking another’s chair. I turned to my right and YB was frowning le lol. This auntie in blue was behind YB, YB lowered her seat backwards a bit, and auntie was“翘ing-她-那-又-肥-又-粗-的-两-只-大-腿”at her seat… they gt stuck and couldn’t exactly come out. So she kept on kicking YB’s chair… “signalling” to YB. Finally, YB sorta“发飙”*nt fierce la… juz telling the auntie nt to kick her chair.*, yet the auntie still dare rebut say YB’s chair “went too low down”, her legs stuck can’t come out. *Hello!? 24-seaters are designed to go to a certain low!* I tot that idiot auntie could have politely asked YB to lift her chair up a bit, and nt juz kicked! It’s irritating! She still added:“这里不是你家…blah.” I tot YB shld hav juz talked back:“这里也不是你家!” But I guess under the influence of ZL *haha*, YB isn’t as hot-headed as before, she didn’t want to start a quarrel. But YB mouthed to me she felt like lowering the whole seat down completely haha!
*Funny that’s what I used to think too… but nw, if that happened to me, I really would have told the auntie off I guess. Auntie so what!? 照骂haha! Well, such things rarely happen to me though.*


Anyway, we walked to Capitol Hotel… got a rm on the 16th flr… 1611. Another rm wasn’t available yet, so all of us put our things in 1611 and left for lunch at the coffee stall next to the hotel. The food’s kinda salty though. Headed to Lot10 shopping centre next. YB and I went walking ard the cosmetics counters area while Ben and ZL went elsewhere. Bought Ettusais’s cleanser (RM 37) and Nighttime acne powder (RM86)… recommendation by YB and it’s cheaper than SG price. This gal ah… I can ask her about make-up things haha… she noes a lot lol. Scary right? 1st day spend so much liao haha. *I bought ard RM350nia.*

Then we went over to Sungei Wang Plaza, one of the shopping centre nearest to our hotel. *Dang~ I almost bang into the metal in the middle of the entrance when YB and ZL opened both sides of the door at the same time haha!*
This is like the Bugis V place… but price nt very cheap oso. I gt a tee for RM25 cos it was on offer. YB tried some clothes but they were too large for her… unlucky day for her cos she din buy any clothes haha. *Funny how ZL and her fashion taste differ a lot lol… ZL like her to go cute but YB prefers more of… womanly clothings.*

Walked over to Times Square… the 12th lvl tall shopping mall. Saw Eason there… some autograph-cum-singing session… his live sounds gd. The host speaks Cantonese… and most KL Chinese speak Cantonese too. There’s this indoor theme park on the 6th flr and u can feel almost the whole building vibrating, as if it would collapse, when the roller coaster zooms~ ZL and his bro tried before. 4 of us went to eat Mac, while my eyes were glued to the roller coaster tracks all the while, cos I was kinda fascinated by it. *SM said nt scary/fast at all though.*

Night 10+pm walked back to hotel… very noisy and crowded on the way. Bike hit ZL’s legs but nth serious. YB and I took another rm, 1613… lucky we chose tat cos ZL said their toilet flush spoil, fridge spoil and dunno wat else spoil lol. Basically, 4 of us watched TV in rm1613 tat night… till ard 12+am Ben and ZL went back. YB and I chatted about relationship stuffs… late into the night haha.
*Great that YB and ZL share the same views/thoughts. No wonder 4 yrs’ kinda a breeze for them haha. Well, go on strong “Panda couple”: “Da-Da” and “Xiong Mao”!*

Comments