New blog skin

*Thks to HN for the help with my new blogskin!*

I've been thinking... maybe my last skin sounds too dark... maybe it even brought me bad luck I dunno. So, even though I kind of liked the "gloominess", I've decided to change a new blogskin.

Was browsing thru my "fav blogskins" folder a few days ago. Found this blog skin and I decided to use it.
Music... it has always been a part of my life.*Still, I prefer my blog to be "music-less" haha! Don't disturb the serene at my personal space mah~*
It's so true... so true that I've decided on this blogskin cos it sorta represents me in a way.

But...but... I haven't exactly gotten used to this skin.
It juz looks a bit too... "commerialised" (watched too much of America's Next Top Model le lol)?
I dun want my blog to look "too cheap" nor too common.

Ok, it would be wonderful if I could create my own blogskin one day. I shall learn haha.

Updates: watching America's Next Top Model Season 10 in office, read some紫薇斗数stuff, bought 2 boxes of strawberry fruit ice-cream (delicious neh~) and wondering if I shld go for the BBQ at YL's house nex fri? KF juz asked me today... erm... 吓倒cos I'm like oni a temp staff in NHG HR Clinical Manpower side... and I'm nt very熟with my colleagues leh... how?

Comments