A-Ji-Sen~~~

Went lunch with Alice, Carmen and 2 other colleagues. Reached Tiong Bahru and we decided to head for Ajisen after some discussion. *Ah~ I had it in mind when I saw the restaurant!*

My 1st time eating Ajisen... ordered the lunch set special whereby u hav 1 main dish + 1 side kick + a drink... for about 11bucks. *Carmen treated us to lunch though hehe~* I tried the Scallop Ramen... soup kinda salty... average. Alice and another colleague was having Tom Yam Ramen la~ I didn't order cos I thought since I have had too many tries of Tom Yam before le lol. *Yet the Tom Yam smell was still super诱人!* Carmen had Char Siew Ramen while another colleague had Hokkaido seafood/scallop ramen.
Heard about some MOs' matters too... from Alice. Their pay already so high still complain benefit nt gd enough sia~
4 of them still bought desserts after lunch... but I was way too full.

Reached back at office at ard 2+pm... whoa long lunch sia. Continued doing the MPS numbers' list... super long and I've been slogging thru this few days really. Well, got it done finally.

E.P.I.K... I rmb first seeing this boyband at one of Korea's concert, (think it was "Dream Concert 2007") and Tablo caught my eye with the cute dance steps when they were singing to "Fan". I fell in love with that song immediately and went to look for more.

Nw for their latest album... I really like "One"~


"Breakdown" is a song I found recently... the MV's being banned cos of the bloody and violent scenes. Well, the amount of blood's more than the one in林俊杰's “杀手”MV. Though the concept's complex... I still thought it's a nice try.

Comments