I'm feeling... dark.

Alright, this is a "random-emo-feeling-that-come-and-go-once-in-a-blue-moon" post.
I've been thinking if I wanna post this up, cos mixed feelings are running like loose wires in me.


*Hasn't been too well these few days... my thoughts are wandering like crazy... and it seemed everythings' getting to me... both the gd and the bad... I'm trying so hard to be positive.*


~SMILE~

I pray so often that I realise I don't exactly believe in myself.
I rely too much on destiny.
But what exactly is destiny? I mean... it's so abstract yet I want to be able to see through it.
People say: "Believe in yourself."
I dunno if I very much want to, but I don't seem to be gg in this direction atm.
Can't all bad things juz go away? Get off!

Hmm... writing here makes me feel better... even if it meant that my thoughts can't be put into words directly.
Ok... I juz don't like the feeling of being away from home.
And no feeling unwells for me.

Comments