Super Summer

Ysd went tuition and I happened to see this lady wearing red and black checkered (I dunno if this is supposed to be the correct spelling cos I think I saw another spelling eslwhr) top... super nice lo!

*After reformatting com, I couldn't read the chi fonts in QQ... No.3 was talking to me and I couldn't see what he's saying lol.*

And here I am in office today, browsing thru taobao.com again...(after coming back from China)

Look what I found:
http://auction1.taobao.com/auction/item_detail-0db2-d556fc4de02106e2855ac34a4b12c803.jhtml

OMG! The kind of dressing style I'm into now~ This one costs less than SGD 10bucks if bought in China! *dreams*

Red doesn't look too bad either... but shipping to SG's simply too ex le... S$40+, 50+ shipping fees leh!

*ZX's son满月this coming sat... whoa both him and his baby born in May haha.*


Watched the 1st episode of "Super Summer" ysn (finally after staying in my com for like ages~)... Super Junior Members: Dong Hae, Ki Bum and Si Won went to Saipan Island and in this show, they were supposed to sort of "fall in love" with the female lead (a Korean model), and see who she chooses in the end. Si Won and Ki Bum both revealed that it would be best if their future gfs/wife is a Christian, while Dong Hae only asked for big eyes and height to be above 165cm lol. Can really see that Ki Bum's a quiet guy ah... cos dead air always happen when only he and the gal were left alone in the limousine. Si Won and Dong Hae were quite talkative though, but Si Won's more of a gentleman sort and Dong Hae's the "sunshine boy" haha. The female lead mah... 174cm, big eyes, wonderful figure, quite pretty but I thought she's too "reserved" when facing the boys... macham“淑女”lol. Well I guess she's either shy or maybe Koreans think that gals shld act this way ba?

*If it was me, I would be laughing away ba... to be able to see 3 gd-looking guys at one go~ haha!*

Saw someone re-composing the lyrics of "In Sa" (Sung by Hero/DBSK) in English and that inspired me to write my own version of lyrics as well... so here you go!

Fly away, my love
Standing alone now
The night is quiet
Closing my eyes
I’m holding on

No more whispers now
I’m getting colder
I thought I love you
right here

Beautiful smile you gave
The only star I gaze
Been through the darkest
Why not the time

Do I even realise
I just lost
you and everything
you and everything

CHORUS:

Fly away
Fly away love Oooh~

Fly away Fly away love

Fly away
Fly away love
Let me miss
That someone who’s left my life
Good Bye

Comments