KL trip (17/5 – 20/5)- Tues 20/5/08

Breakfast had Nasi Lemak… very nice. Went to Times Square. *ZL was already super afraid of Sungei Wan Plaza cos we’d been there too many times.* Simply walked ard, I caught sight of this Gothic-looking shop… even the sales assistants were dressed that way… unique.

Went to catch “The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian”… RM11 per ticket nt too ex.
The movie this time round was well, still nice as ever. Just that the starting might confuse u a bit if u haven’t read the storybooks before. Prince Caspian has an Indian accent when he speaks English… and YB said he could be an Italian. Prince William’s gd-looking still, the elder sister reminds me a bit of Amy Lee in Evanescence… she’s more matured looking now and more elegant too. The younger two has oso grown up a bit, with the brother reminding me of “Mr.Bean” lol… but he’s nt bad-looking la.

I always love Prince William screaming: “For Narnia!!!”… very有气势. I’ll miss him and the elder sister since they won’t be appearing in the next Narnia movies anymore if I’m nt wrong.
Narnians’ unity is what I admire the most in the movie.


Rating: 4/5

We rushed back cos the movie ended at ard 2.10pm. Our bus’s scheduled to leave at 3pm and we had to be at the lobby by 2.30pm. Before tat, Ben bought Famous Amos cookies while ZL and YB went to get Mac sets at Sungei Wang Plaza.
Ah fancy us for going back so early… the bus 3pm still haven’t come. Ben called伍星旅运to check… the person say bus spoil, so they had to send a bus down from Genting. 4 of us waited at the lobby till 5pm. While waiting, a whole group of China tour ppl alighted… guess they’re from Bei Jing. Their voice macham loud hailers la… scarily loud.

After getting on the bus, oni 7-8 ppl… we realised the bus uncle drove super fast. At one pt, I asked one of the auntie and she said she chatted with the bus driver, he said nt bus spoil but the SG bus forgot about us totally! That’s why they had to send another bus down to pick us up~ what the!
Ate卤鸡饭(1st time I heard of this) at the rest stop… nice o. Bought 2 packets of chewing gums. Back to Tang Dynasty at ard 10+pm… the whole journey took 5hrs nia… cos the uncle drove super fast ma. We took cab back… ZL alighted 1st, then me, last Ben and YB. Sth funny happened when we took the cab… after all of us gt in, uncle said gt 1 door nv close properly.
I opened mine, “Bumm-ed!” closed… not mine.
Ben opened his, “Bumm-ed!” closed… not his.
Taxi uncle opened his, “Bumm-ed!” closed… he exclaimed: “OH MINE!” LOL~

Anyway, Ben said this uncle very bad… didn’t give him back 40cents change… still dare say: “40cents nia… small change.” Doi! 40cents oso money lor!

Ok… all my rantings about the trip. Ben told us to rate the trip upon 5, all the 3 gave 4 except for me… 3.5. Well, the thing’s that shopping is too ex… and I think I enjoyed Sunway Lagoon more. If only I could play more… well maybe we shld go Genting the next time… spend less and juz play!
*Ben, YB and ZL… hwaiting! Hope we’ll have a chance to go out together again… till then then!*


Comments