Captured memories in China 2



Hostel rm no. J1-211... 2nd flr.
My bed's no.1... nearest to the toilet... near to the entrance as well.
The place where I ate, slpt, played, worked... basically my place of shelter when I was away from home.

I loved how 4 of us worked hard and made the rm our "2nd home", and as comfy as possible.
I loved how others came over and we would laugh over lunch and dinner. (nt breakfast cos we were quiet juz after waking up... too early le mah!)
I loved the "stock market exchange chaos" during our online shopping moments at taobao.com... hilarious~

I enjoyed hostel life, mostly I would say.
Mainly because of the ppl u're room-ed with.
I'm glad I learnt how to live with ppl besides family members.

I thanked that I got the chance to experience a gd hostel life.

...ZUCC
...J1-211
...HL
...QW
...WZ
...me
lights out.

Comments