Us, together

*Sandal strap snapped… so throw away! Lucky QW got spare sandal in office…PHEW!*

I keep on forgetting today’s holiday cos I working! Haha… Did nth much, just typing the whole day basically.

First time I online so long in office… MSN.
Chatted with Pat cos of her blog prob. Just who’s that childish person? If I were Pat, I would definitely treat him or her as invisible, 让他/她自讨没趣!

Yes gal, I mean u made me think much of the past today.
So many WHYS ain’t going to bring us back to the past, sad. Zhen did mentioned she missed poly sch days when e 4 of us would always stick together~
.
..

Chat together
Eat together
Joke together
Play together
Sit together
Study together
… oh well even “Sleep together”…haha!

Now yeah Pat’s in China… 3 of us? Also work alone. HL and I may be working at the same company, but our work’s still separated de.

Miss it OR missed it?
Humans always will, some pt of time in life we’d have to learn to miss.

I rather MISS it than MISSED it.
At e very least: MISSING it tells me that we’ve had the friendship before.

HL, Zhen, me & Pat: miSS the good old days… :)

Comments