Jon. L

*得罪Bob made me like千古罪人*

http://www.mypaper.sg/myvodcast/20070508tank_c/20070508tank_c.html

TANK Mypaper vodcast... MUZ WATCH! Cos he's super cute when holding the hands of this lucky gal~ lol

Bob jokes la… scare me today say he nt going again! PHEW~ OK… now thru his loudspeaker voice, half of the office know I offended him on my blog le. Lol
I know actually he大人有大量, won’t计较so much de la… hor? I HOPE SO. Haha

So went for Jon’s interview with him. We talked about how busy he was… and when I said about the ZJ trip, he mentioned about his own游学experience too…in AUS. Sounds fun but I learnt sth: 学做家务before going! *Jacklin help*

Reached the ulu HYPE place (funny how all these famous record companies set up their office at ULU places ah!?), M, Jon’s agent came to greet us. HYPE door quite special… and interior very white…reminds me of Christmas…haha
We 3 talked quite a lot… bout MYpaper, artistes… she was催-ing him lar… in fact Jon late bout 15-20mins ba. He came in with big bag, thick black framed glasses…nerd nerd de lol.

The interview…hmm… I wouldn’t say he’s a boring artiste. But he sounds like someone who has a very decent life leh~ very “gd boy” like tat (though he doesn’t look so haha). Very冷静person...like me lol. M say he working very hard on mandarin, yeah can see that…sounds OK even though still got the angmoh accent (加油!). He quite funny la… when M went to get water for me, he was like “You want to drink sth? Here got root beer, mountain dew..blah” all kinds of drinks… and I said like 2 times “Dun need, M get drink for me le.” LOL Dunno is my mandarin poor or he didn’t listen carefully…hehe
Oh and he keep saying my voice sounds like one of the经纪人, MM. haha

The theme’s about birthdays… sad he isn’t someone who really bothers about birthdays. He say every time bday means older…don’t like. Haha. He can ans qns lar, juz that the ans about the same and quite short oso… and the way they 2 looked at my book during the interview made me felt a bit uneasy… but I act “大方” la…*Thought: See, see lar!*

He quite cute at times… let’s see:
1. “Yeah, I like暴力movies…” and M joked he gt “暴力倾向”. Lol

2. Say he nt romantic, he asked “What’s ur definition of a romantic guy?/Do what for gf considered romantic?”… *guess what* Of course I brought out all the knowledge of Romance I learnt from watching idol dramas la…haha :D

3. He said sth like be his gf very幸福…haha when he’s such a realistic person and I joked “No wonder u no gf!”

4. Talked about pub, he asked if I drink? Don’t la.

5. He don’t like自拍. (Doing the action over and over again~)He say seeing ppl take out hp then take own photo he tot very weird…then he asked: “Girl’s thing… guy like that u like meh?”

6. Say until bring his gf to Japan… what season he replied Winter… then M say he nt romantic, Autumn better. Then Jon oso agreed… in the end he say “Aiyah nvm any season oso can.” LOL *so没诚意~joking*

7. He don’t know what’s粉丝 but I taught him today.. lucky he learnt if nt he go Taiwan ask is 粉丝sth that can be eaten… I tell u… Taiwanese would faint while laughing~

8. Ask him choose who to celebrate bday with? I suggest gf… then he very serious sia (though the expression nt serious la)…He asked leh: “You tell me how much I love her? A lot?” *er…* “Is it to the stage of marriage already?” All I can say is IMAGINE. Lol

First time I met with artistes that ask me qns back… haha
Overall interview nt bad… laughters here and there… and he keep saying I sound like one of their staffs (whom I know but never see before)…U guys shld see when he read the chi article like Oral exam like tat… very robotic…haha. Hope his mandarin keeps on improving! Btw, his eyes not very small lar.. bigger than HA’s. lol

*Wish me luck in writing!* *Squeeze 1200 words*

SH say“我要好好栽培你!”…sounds like disaster coming to me… oh no~ haha又喜又忧ah!

Comments