Mixed emotions daY

1st day of a wk then change seating place. Now at a more cramped de table, beside my supervisor. Just when I’ve already gotten used to the old & carefree place.

Bit of satisfaction when I typed, printed out the article myself, as well as the photos. Truly 1st time did so. Has some hesitation before handing in but yeah…Just Do It.

All along anyone’s comment can change my feelings. I told myself nt to bother, but my stupid heart had to bother so much with it. Maybe it’s because I cared or I took the matter seriously… *How I wish I could heck care*

WZ seemed to hurt his leg le…but he so independent sia…didn’t inform his family cos he doesn’t want his family to worry over what he called “a small thing”.
This reminds me of myself: when I’m hurt or injured I won’t want ppl to know. Part of the reason being the worrying part; oso partly because I think it’s embarrassing. Don’t ask me WHY… I JUST THINK that it’s embarrassing.

*Flashback: When I was in pri sch, there was this one time whereby my family and neighbours went out for dinner. While walking I realised got this baby推车coming behind me… being that好心, I gave way. Yet, I accidentally sort of fell into a drain. As in the inner of my left thigh literally brushed with the sides of the rocky drain… All I felt was pain but when my family asked, I pretended to be ok. At the dinner table, I couldn’t stand the pain, then look at my shorts…already stained with blood. A lot. Still I忍…I mean nt nice to tell ppl when everyone’s in such a good mood, and also in the presence of those good food. Well, I don’t want ppl to look at me saying “Aiyoh! Why like that?” “Quick, go toilet wash.” …blah blah words. That’s going to attract lots of attention at a full-house hawker centre during the wkends. Its embarrassing. Nothing but pain throughout dinner. Till we finish dinner, on the way home, I still tried to hide my blood stains.
Well, guess my parents reaction when they saw wat happened to me after reaching home?
“Aiyoh! Why like that?”… “Quick, go toilet wash.”
But it was better, at least my house only had 4 of us… no others on-looking.

This is a bad habit. Even till today, I’m like that. Never going to change isn’t it? Oh yeah… and a lesson learnt…don’t be too好心next time HAHA! Joking~ :P

Lastly, I admit that I’m stubborn, but when I meet another person who’s just as stubborn, I simply can’t stand it! Why shld we bother to waste our saliva over small-tiny-mini-weeny matters!?

Tml’s going to be better.

Comments