Tank & Spidey

Seems like a quite a day for me.
Basically 2 main thing: Tank concert & Spiderman-3.

TANK concert @ RP...
me & ZY supposed to meet @ Bradell control. He told me train approaching so I rushed down into the train that approached, hoping to find him in the train.
Phone rang: "Shit, I went out of e train to find u!"
Thats it... we meet @ Woodlands control.
2 blur ppl waited for 902 @ int... NT KNOWING IT WOULDN'T COME! Till i realise it~haiz
4.30pm (when I'm supposed to be at RP le) we were on Taxi...with a blur taxi driver tat drove us to like nowhr... shit. Nv see when we reach but lucky虽然我迟,但歌手比我还迟~so I went in. (after struggling outside e cultural centre for like 10mins cos I forgot how much the reporter PASS could do for me!)

Honestly, Tank was much better at the concert as compared to what Jacklin & ZY described earlier... he's tired. Maybe cos gt fans... & this lucky sec gal got to十指紧扣, 深情对望with Tank (though she's too shy & he's too cheeky with all those "Baby, 有没有听到我唱歌?")... That was the most fun part of the whole concert.
Oh btw, totally no reception & the gals screaming behind me... I almost deaf.

Spiderman-3... *spoilers*

I tot this movie no重点. 2hrs plus... all the excitement squeeze into last 30mins or so. I was like thinking Spidey cham le... until so nearing the end still got so many enemies ("Sandman", "Chameleon man" & Harry)...
Yes in fnt indeed bit 啰嗦, until now I dunno the black sticky substance come from whr...unknown meteor that HELPED to build this movie plot...lol
Spidey actualli looks kinda good when he turned bad...as in Tobey can pull it off with the gothic look I reckon. haha. His hairstyle...ah! 颓废.
Harry seems like a "quite impt de Kelefei". I mean I know he's e配角, but he appeared "off & on", lost memory then come back again. His dialogue can sometimes be hilarious as well... like "Am I disturbing u guys?" *cracks* What makes me fed up is tat old servant of Harry's! He shld have TOLD E TRUTH earlier... haiyo~ but thks to him Spiderman movie can come so far... esp. HL's HERO, Harry.
MJ... she reminds me of the screaming lady in King Kong. They both can scream damn well. *Hey, teach me ah* But I think she's kind of in between a花瓶& a bait. She makes Harry & Peter fought somehow. 英雄难过美人关. But I don't think she's really very attractive as a role in the movie this time round...hmm maybe... *my eyeballs are meant for the guys* hehe

Still got to say, this movie told us a lot... but I can't seem to rmb all...*I tot of a lot on the train back*
-Trust in lovers
-Greed over good
-Forgive but nEveR forget...the感动 la!
Last but nt least, wat I always think about and believe in...
-What are friends for-

Comments