*1am juz reached home*
*Praying that Mum's leg recover fast*

I type sth wrong in my article...aGain~alamak...e PR called and told me. So paiseh. Told ZL, she say only "small matter", but to me is DAMN BIG! So guilty now.

1st time I go work so late...3pm reach office. Durian puff from Four Leaves nt bad, though I don't really like durian.

Assignment 11pm! MoS. Went in SD's car, with Bob & FQ. Long queue lor... saw the ambassadors for MY party ticket giving event tonight. 1 guy, 4 gals... nt those typical model I tot. FQ got it right: "Guys need 'sth beautiful' to attract them to such parties." Gosh...-_-'''...sad for us gals then... lol

*Oh Yeah I'm the silver card member~*

The person at the entrance: "king kong"... when stamping my hand with the chop...still need to see see 2-3 times... macham dun believe I'm over 18... dunno to be happy or sad oso~lol

I don't know but I tot the event tonight bit biased leh... what do you mean by only "tat type" of ppl can come to this bday party? I saw many who got the tics...who's NOT "tat type" of ppl lor~haha... What about those ppl who got the tics from online and sms contests? They hav to belong to that category la? If not butt out!? lol...But really most ppl that go clubbing are "high" ppl lor... and mostly eng speaking. I do see beauties & cuties there la...lol...and very "unique" ppl oso...dressing sense wierd wierd de. All kinds of ppl there except for "Guai Gias"~lol *I shldn't be there*

Bob & SD very"放得开"...they kinda "high" oso. I felt simply awkward. Don't go pub often. Don't know what to do. Blur blur de. Kind of passive, but thanks to the help of Bob, I got my job done somehow.
So noisy...
So smelly...
So squeezy...
So... nt a place for me.

1 hr there & I smell of "cigarette" le...god~
I don't know but I guess clubbing's simply nt for me...at least for now. I won't say I'm guai gia but I'm definitely not for such places. I get all uneasy in there. I wouldn't go clubbing unless being forced...*with a gun on my head* haha

Well, at least this is an experience isn't it? To warn me nt to go to such places again. haha

*How am I suppose to squeeze out 500 words!?*
*Bob ah.. I "soom pak" won't ever say KNS at the mention of ur name le...OK?*

HAHA

Comments