4/5/07

MYpaper got new intern, MZ. I seem to get along with her even better than ZY... dunno why... maybe cos ZY too乖? lol

Michele absent, so I auto went distribute the papers... 2nd time. haha... nt easy o... I had a hard time recalling who sit whr leh! After distributing hands always very dirty...haiz.

Miss doughnut lover still haven returned my call *pekcek* cos of her ah... my doughnut article hav to wait to be published~

*Ok I can't seem to recall what happened in e morning*
Lunch waited for HL & Alex to come down... omg... Alex ah...1 min oso hav to count! So scared of ur "head" ah? Went to hav this腰子面线, both me & Alex think its too salty la~Uncle very strange oso... ask us take own spoon and chopstick back to our seats... Finished eating all of us went to rot at SPH lobby cos dun want go back to office yet.

We saw Sun Ho there as well... her heels are like 4-5inches thick la! 一身白, kinda striking when the sunlight reflect on her... haha. She's only some distance away from us... but some of us were like saying how much they dislike her quite loudly lol... *Me & Alex felt like escaping*

Back to office, took 10mins to arrang my qns for Peter Ho press con, only to realise Bob isn't gg! KNS... lucky only Cine nt too far... if nt I sure late. Walked down to lobby saw MH (ZB副刊) dere... stupid me oni asked "Ei, u gg for Peter press con ah?" He nodded & I simply "oh"...then walked away. lol Honestly, MH got e typical"娱乐记者look", and seeing him makes me wanna laugh. Nv did I realise we took e same train... met at Somerset escalator... well he was repeating my funny askings earlier to another reporter... haha! Got reporters accompany me go I din really worry about being late...lol since MH's so资深.

LZ's hosting skills reall damn gd! Professional. Hmm... Peter isn't really handsome la...juz fit & tall. He looks quite ok nia to me...lol But he is funny la.. some of his quotes like: "我是鸡王"、"不要大肚腩穿内裤拍广告"...really hilarious. As usual, I nv ask any qns, cos I prefer ask during专访, press con I usually listen nia. Yeah la... I admit I scared, don't dare ask in fnt of so many ppl. + I speak quite soft, ppl will ask me repeat my qns & I don't like tat! haha

Comments