精神恍惚

Exactly how I felt the whole day during work. Eyes weird weird too.

It’s not Monday blue…since this wk work only 4days.
Was thinking that this is an “easy” week…but no I am WRONG.
*Remind me nv to think this way again.*

I’m nt blaming anyone but myself.
I tend to stress myself so much…and I can even give up eating for the sake of finishing my work. That’s how much a workaholic/nerd I can be. Lol *That’s why my mum always scream at me!*
Lucky I’m the person whereby “work is work, rest means rest.”. Phew.

Went for “Code Red” media con. 1st time so many stuff take. Lol. Many sponsors.
Michelle huge eyes… but ans kinda short normally.
Adrain…oh..he sounds so pessimistic to me. Maybe cos he’s tired or maybe he really thinks he’s bad at Mandarin. But when I encouraged him…haha he patted me on the shoulder which reminds me of Li NanXing doing the same thing too…lol
Yeah I shld believe that most comedians are simply out to entertain us. A MASK.

On the car back chatted with ZY. Whoa… so PRs can get so annoying. 5mins interview 4ppl…10qns leh… siao how are u gg to do it!? When the reporter dun want interview le, then PR gave back 25mins time as initially stated. 1 page of article. GOD.
Even worse is that interviews get cancelled! Imagine waiting 1hr + outside for a联访to end and then to hear the PR saying “Sorry, no time for u to do any more interviews.” The artiste being ur so called “Idol” somemore…aiyoh…*捶心肝*
Yeah…foreign artistes is like that de. Esp from Korea. ZY say they a lot of restrictions. Ah…their company kinda protective of their artistes ah!
*If I were to wait for so long and then to know that interview with DBSK(if I ever have a chance to do so) is cancelled…I’m gonna STRANGLE the PR!!!*

Ah Nan & Chen Ying came to see us today! FINALLY! So happy.. I mean all of a sudden I miss sch…so much. Jacklin said miss the days when we only need to hand in like 1000words assignment in a week… Alex continued: “Now it’s like everyday!” haha~
突然怀念当学生的好,我想接下来当学生的机会也不多了吧?除非我上大学喽~

Comments