Coincidentally SICK

Mum sprained her left leg when trying to kick my snoring dad in the middle of the night, but after the physician推拿, now bloated like pig’s trotter.
HL called to say she took half day off. SICK.
Jacklin oso nt feeling well after burning midnight oil & quarrel with her bf. SICK.
I was translating all the technical terms today, also felt so SICK and tired of looking at the com screen and those words that made me giddy.
All of us coincidentally SICK (well Mum not really considered sick la).

Had lunch with MZ & ZY. Nice chat with MZ.
QW helped me buy doughnut from Pop doH, nt bad.

On way home came out of JE train saw JY rushing to the train at the middle platform.. so he was rushing home as well. Crowded MRT station.
While waiting for bus, saw the色伯伯from the factory I worked at last time. I even sms-ed CH auntie… dunno she rmb him mah? Haha

Honestly, I’m lazy.
Seriously, I’m thinking of taking “short-cuts” every time.
Sadly, this time I can’t.

*This yr’s NDP parade looks fun… I wanna go.*

Comments