*How did Mr. jiuhukia find my blog?*
*Muz be careful blogging now le! haha*

Actually din feel like blogging today… but nvm blog la.
Yes singing again…lol *broke*

Went singing with Ben, CC, Zhen & Stephanie. Haha… yeah Steph did sound like Ella but she sound more of cute most of the time. Haha~Oh and of course, CC sounds like JJ… imitation gd ah! Ben… u very “bass-sounding” ah~hehe.

6-11pm=$15.60 Quite cheap le ba compared to kbox. System nt bad at this pub. Went eat with Zhen. Ate egg roti prata. She go sing again…haha

Now for scary incident… I rush down to outram control ma… gg to last train le. Approaching the control saw this SIAO angmoh woman screaming her heart & lungs out! She’s scolding her angmoh bf (who had a disgusted look on his face)… Think she’s crying I nt sure… but all the vulgarities came out… she’s damn furious la! So scary and she threw her heels la! Piang eh… lucky nv hit anyone… I quite scared dunno y… dun dare look at her, wait she throw temper on me I cham! At the same time e last train announcement gg on, so I ran le.

PHEW.

Comments