爱. 特别的你 press con

*WZ gonna MC till 31/5. Sad.*

Went with JY, take cab together with U-mag reporter & intern. Listening to the reporters’ chat… very interesting. When I heard about David Tao and Stefanie’s performance price…SHOCKING! It’s like天价!比打抢还容易earn $$ lor~*Wanna know price ask me personally ba*

Amara ballrm…grand beautiful place. The PRs I see before at幸福双人床press con haha. Joanne very skinny, Yao Dong very tanned, Apple pretty! Yi Liang..erm kinda “weird” (Hey…JY agrees!). The 4 little child actors and actresses very cute la~ The way they
talked…*We can dun need watch show le lol* Very funny de press con.

Actually need to interview Joanne, YD & Apple de. In the end only did Apple de. Cos JY say if dun want oso can, since enough le. Haha. I also lazy…*aiming for the food* Apple very talkative…and looks beautiful. Her eyes super huge. YL asked me am I reporter? *When he already saw me interviewing Apple*

The food gt a lot of variety…end up settling my dinner there. Lol
JY was telling me: “Go chat with the artistes la…nvm de.” I dun dare la… I mean if I want, I would act act take notebk there…as if I interviewing them. Haha.
On the cab back met this very “political” de eng-speaking driver…whoa… can’t stand him sia.

Mum was telling me Grandma can’t figure out why such a quiet child like me (in the past) would become a journalist… “She don’t even like to talk, now need to do interviews somemore…how to!?”
All I can say is: People change. I wouldn’t change my character for the sake of my job, but if it’s due to the ppl I’m with, Yeah I do change.

*I’m jealous: I wanna watch POC3 & HP5!!!*

Comments