Doughnut & Japanese


(Copyright to Miss Donut)

Even though today I waited for Miss Donut for ard 1 hr (since dunno how many yrs ago nv wait so long before le), I still tot the interview was a nice one. She bought me a drink at MOS, we chatted for ard 1hr ba. Mostly of cos for my doughnut interview...


She knew Japanese, so asked her how do I say my name in Japanese? She told me in Japanese there is no word as“慧”, so simply my Jap name would be "Hui" (read in chi 1st tone). If I were to intro myself, this is what I would say: "Konichiwa, Watashiwa Chang Hui Ni SHA RON dez." "Sharon" read as "Sha Ron" in Jap (how u would pronounce in Hanyupinyin). haha :P


Oh & also, if u are close friends with someone, u would add in "chan" after the person's name... Example Ayumi= Ayu chan OR Ayumi chan. (usually oni 1st name then add "chan").

So I would be "Hui chan".

K let me see... wat my friends would be called...those in SPH...

HL= Hui chan (SAME AS ME!?)
QW= Qiao chan
LX= Li chan
Alex= Jia chan (Oh house asset!?)
DH= Duan chan (Oh doesn't sound too nice...)
Michelle= Ai chan
XW= Xue chan
KH= Ke chan
Jacklin= Xiao chan

Comments