Journalist or not?

Yes. 5 articles in a day. That's my most le.
Ard 2500 words... yeah u may say it's nt a lot.
But it took me some time to squeeze all my juices out.

4 IT ones. 1 entertainment one.
Tml MYpaper gonna have 72pages. A lot hor? Celebrate our 1yr old bday mah.
That's why when I reached office at 10.30am today I felt like I was the last to reach.
Everyone was simply flying their fingers over their keyboards. lol
Michele said she's so busy today. I agree.

1st time ZL said my article no focus. (Maybe last time oso got she no time say nia...lol)
Oh yeah, come to think of it...I reckon its like reading old news.
Guess I could have researched more... or maybe write the Michelle one.
Never mind, do better next time. Yeah.

MYpaper whole office + MYweb staff took a "family photo" at the studio today.
Cold ah the place. Even us interns were in the photos...haha.
Now I know why artistes so hard/tired when posing for photoshoots le. lol
I like the feeling of "togetherness", fun.
But once back in office, everyone's doing their own things again.

I don't know but sometimes when I think of it, being a journalist seems like a lonely job.
Well, it depends on how ppl look at it.
You can think in this way: "Hey, gg out on a assignment means meeting new ppl, maybe it means knowing more friends."
OR this way: "I go assignments alone, type article alone...everything seems to be done solely by me. (in some cases)"

Now, I'm leaning more towards the latter. ZY & I were discussing about the journalist thing. Honestly, many journalists are DISCOURAGING us from becoming into one. haha...why? Scared we "rob their rice bowl" or want their line to "绝后"!? lol Maybe it's really a diff thing being intern and a real journalist. K now my heart's more towards NOT BEING a journalist le.

Went to JE Delifrance eat with Bel. The creamy Salmon Spaghetti thing nt very nice.

*What can I do in future?*
*Fortune-tellers...quick tell me!*

Comments