Our 10 yrs…

Yes, 3 of us: Me, Hui Ting & Alina.
In Lianhua pri, pri 3J, 4J.
Later in Hua Yi sec and NP, me and Alina both were in same sch.
It’s fated I believe…friends in life.

10yrs passes so fast, we knew each other since we were 9yrs old.
HT and I were the quiet ones then…
Alina was already talkative, always the one to bring the atmosphere up.
Now all 3 are chatty…of cos! We know each other so well!

HT bday tml (same as Mypaper). So went Plaza Sing wanna watch “Shrek 3” celebrate her bday de…but all timeslots were kinda full…so nv watch in the end. Wanted to eat Café Cartel but went to Swensens instead. Me alone ate $20+…The black pepper seafood pasta was GREAT! Mango Madness was gd. HT was gg on & on about how handsome Wu Chun is, Alina talked bit about Zheng Yuan Chang … and I was talking about my internship.

Took some neoprints @ Far east. Long time since I did so.

Later went Suntec Book Fair and PC show. Book Fair bought 2 psychological tests’ books for $8…cheap. Alina & HT…their PLAY mags and the test books as well. PC show was damn packed..the Sony mp3 I longed for oso there..but same price..juz got some freebies that go with it.

Alina’s bf is quiet o. So sad she冷落him in the train and kept on talking to us. Lol
*Rmb ah gals! I want my BDAY present b4 I go China…haha…ur know what I want! Dun give me cheese pizza ah… I’ll “fly-throw” onto ur faces~*

Words to HT & Alina:
Being best friends for 10yrs not easy o…we got to cherish this缘分. Cos nt everyone can be like us. Haha :)

Comments