Pri school friends

*Shit! Juz saw the npmail, b4 grad hav NAPFA test!*

Got to think of a feature topic for my attachment.
Cos of it, I braved up enough courage o.. called up my pri sch friend, G.
I know she likes Hello Kitty...and I've been to her house before in pri sch, many HK stuffs.
Very wierd... when I heard her voice I was like "Oh, still sweet as ever."
Did self-intro (lame hor?), but very fast “进入状况”...lol
The phone call lasted oni like 5mins but we updated quite a bit...haha
She still in contact with YZ, WT and 1 guy she forgot name le...haha I oso can't recall~
So many of them in NP: YZ, SQ, WS, Gwen, Nolly(nt sure)...WT in SP.
Yew Mohd...she said lost contact some time ago...yeah...I rmb this guy. Funny one.
So we're all so "near" actually... yeah really wanna see how they look now. I mean 6,7 yrs nv see le.

Recently dunno what happened, seems like the past "came back". Sec sch friends, pri sch friends, childhood friends all came to mind all of a sudden... *hinting sth*
Hmm...难道是要我从浙江回来后送礼物!?
OH NO I will broke de...haha. But I don't mind la.
Like I said before:
What are friends for?
What's that few stupid dollars compared to family and friends!?

Enough.
Song lyrics I wrote today, tot of it ysn. Long time nv write song lyrics le cos no inspiration. Been finding Avril's video on youtube recently. Guess her songs are my inspiration for this song lyrics.

You Have Me
It’s not the end of the world
Your heart was never so brittle
The sun went down
And all things were against you
You can fight no more

Well I see the pain you’re going through
The more I look at you

Rain falls hard on you
Friends turn to foes
You can take it no more
But didn’t you know

CHORUS:
You have me standing on your side
You have me with you through the night
No matter how high is the tide
So what if you don’t see the light
You have me so now you just cry
You don’t have to hide
You just got to try


A little setback you get so upset
It’s not the end of your life
The heart is drowned
And all hopes are lost
You lose the will to fight

Well I see the pain you’re going through
The more I look at you
In the winter out in the bitter cold
Did you know
(CHORUS)X2
The more I look at you
The more I wanna say
You have me
all your life

Comments