U-Kiss's Vampire Show + History Channel: How Bruce Lee Changed The World

Caught C.N.Blue's comeback stage on Music Core... and I think I love the song "사랑" even more so after watching this performance!
Gosh Jong Hyun is killing me with that hairstyle, outfit and忧郁的眼神~ *Why do I see Lee Minho and Vic Chou in him!?* Yong Hwa's face looked a tad too fair though... skin colour din match with his neck's haha. Glad to see them enjoying the performance, cos I reckon tat is wat matters most onstage for an artiste.

*I can't believe Super Junior's coming to SG on the 6th June for a closed door concert! OMG~ I won't buy a new hp juz for the sake of seeing them though... Singtel arghh!*

Finished all 10 episodes of U-Kiss's "Vampire Show" juz nw!
Couldn't find much screen shots nor pics for this show though. It's the kind of variety show whereby u get to know a new idol grp more... and for U-Kiss, it's thru their blood types. The 7 dorky guys began their dorm life together, went on a vacation, dated girls, did boxing, and worked at the zoo etc. Let's see...
A-type: Soo Hyun... he gives me a kind of big bro feel... a tad crazy at times though... but somehw the most manly among most haha. Very细心kind of character, judging at hw he and his A-type gal were together during the couple episode haha. Oh yeah, and he's the best singer out of them all I reckon lol.
A-type: Ki Seop... I tot he was Chinese at 1st haha. Hmm... looks gd but too thin le la~ As opposed to Soo Hyun, he really gave audience the "coward" feel neh... scared of heights, scared of reptiles etc lol.
B-type: Dong Ho: *I'm a B-type too!* Tot he really was tat bad in the show until he explained himself in the last epi haha. Yeah I believe B-type do tend to be in our own world at times, we can simply forget about wat's happening ard us when we're into doing our own tasks. Cute lil' bro here haha.
O-type: Alexander: He's one of my fav members in U-Kiss... cos of his super dorkiness~ 真的"很放" everywhr lol. He's supposedly the oldest among all... yet he doesn't act so haha. He does remind me of Hee Chul at times~ ah irritatingly-cute!
O-type: Ki Bum: I tot his bro, Hyung Joon from SS501 looks a little better than Ki Bum, but this guy sure looks gd after make-up haha. He's quite a gd-talker... and mood-maker haha.
O-type: Eli: He's oso my fav member! He looks like a "bad boy" but yet so cute and stupid at times~ He's underrated somehw I feel haha.
O-type: Kevin: He's pretty sia! Again... very thin o. And yes he can talk quite well too... ah the "O brothers" are really fun ppl haha!

Rating: 4/5

Caught "History Channel: How Bruce Lee Changed The World".
Well, sometimes I do think that the reason why Bruce Lee's so influential, was partly because of the fact tat though he lived short, he taught ppl a lot.
It's amazing hw ppl from all places and fields admire him. And yeah, I agree with his philosophy as well.

Rating: 3.75/5

Comments