Singing session with uni clique!

*Chanced upon this link: http://www.music.vt.edu/musicdictionary/appendix/pitch/pitch.html
It's so cool... actualli tells u whr ur voice pitching stands at... best for ppl like me who dun play instruments and so happen to nt know hw to read any notes lol.*

Woke up at 9am in the morning, cos I had to meet the gals at Bugis at 11am for singing at Topone KTV at Bugis. But both Michelle and I were late u see haha... and we bought some sushi b4 gg in. SS, MT and YQ were already there, while others were later than the 2 of us.
YQ loves to sing duets, and she would always want to sing the guy's part in the songs haha... 她自称“很man”、“我是老大!”etc. *“老大的女人”是WT lol~* Oh and she's super into oldies too... whoa sey... with MT they all... we all went复古neh~ Hmm... YQ has quite a nice tone to her voice actualli... somewat alto range I think. *Hey... our clique has quite a no. of ppl who can sing really gd low notes... Michelle, XY, YQ and MT!*
Since I'm into analysing... let me try to do others as well haha.
MT: I find her voice "rich" actualli. She can sound both "manly" and "womanly" *Eh... is there even such a word!? Haha.* when it comes to diff songs. If I'm nt wrong, she has the widest vocal range among all of us. Oh yeah and she has super gd lung power... voice loud enough haha.
SS: There's an obvious bright and cheerful tone to her voice. *Juz like hw her personality shines thru I reckon~* Even though her singing voice sounds kinda kiddish... it's a bit沙哑at the same time... unique.
Michelle: Yeah I agree with WT I like Michelle's voice in情歌s. Then again, she can do alto nice, but her voice gets more and more细致when it comes to the upper range. *I always tot she would sound gd singing oldies too haha!*
WT: This gal has the "voice of an ant" eh... can't hear her since she dun really sing though. But from impression, she has a nice tone to her voice too.
XY: She looks so古典, so at times when she sang alto... I tot her voice dun match her looks lol! Her voice有一定的厚度, and even when she sings high notes, the "thickness" is still there so ppl dun hav to worry about "screeching" sounds when hearing XY sing lol. Great tat she loves singing too... think we can "study" about singing together haha.
YY: 她说话的声音比较“嗲”, so we hear it when she sings. But oh man she loves power house like A-Lin and戴爱玲's songs... and she held those high notes well haha!
*Hoho... we were all excited over the photos of YY and her new bf lol~*
SS did left us a while in the middle of the session cos she had to sign her sis's tuition grant stuff... and she came back oni near 5pm. We ended the 7hrs singing session with a grp shot haha. *Hmph so sad tat my voice went hoarse suddenly since the beginning of the session today~ aiyoh... it oni came back near the end, so I din sing well nor sing much haha.*

Then, all 8 of us went to Bugis Junction and we took neoprints! I tot I was the only one who already left the "neoprint age" since poly yrs... little did I know SS and WT already stopped doing tat after sec sch days haha. *YY's the "neoprint达人”among us lol~* Gosh it's been sometime since I took neoprints with like 7ppl... after "Sep Love" during poly times haha. 8 ppl meant a huge grp and we were super noisy lol... cos the cam was so fast in capturing shots, so it went all frantic when we were initiating about the change of positions and stuff lol~ After tat, YY, MT and Michelle did the designing for the neoprints. *Thks to MT for helping to scan the neoprints... though I reckon the original size was really too small to be nice enough for scanning haha.*

MT, Michelle, XY and I went for dinner at the wanton hawker opp Bugis Junction, as recommended by MT to us last time. I like the fried dumpling noodle there haha.
*Heard some juicy kpop gossips from Michelle on the train back hm... ah I see it nw haha.*

*I'm enjoying hw Dongho learns Eng... his pronounciation and accent has improved a lot since the beginning. Oh and his greedy teacher assistant, Eli was helping Dongho a lot, cos he's bent on getting the tickets to Philippines LOL!*

Comments