四马路观音庙 + high tea @ TCC

Had the last tuition lesson with Jonnas cos he's having his Chi O lvl coming Mon. Nice of him to give me a necklace haha.
After tat, met Ben at Bugis and we went四马路观音庙together... praying haha. Then, we went to get落神花dried food tat mum wanted. Gt ourselves ice-cream since the weather was burning~
Had lunch at the wan ton mee hawker... $4.50 a plate somehw seemed to much for me lol... and we shared a small plate of kway chap's ingredients too... pig intestines and eggs etc.
Guess we were kinda馋嘴u see... so Ben decided we go TCC and had our high tea session haha. I ordered this "Peach Me Up", while Ben had the Jap red bean drink.

I din like my drink at the 1st sip, but after a while... it began to taste really nice. Chatted quite a bit over there... like 2hrs? Lol.
Then, Ben said he'd wanted to walk ard Bugis Junction... so we window-shopped... haha and Ben said tat I can really spend a lot on food sia~
Before we went home, we gt bubble tea too... I drank this super nt nice aloe vera tea shake, while Ben had passion fruit tea shake. $2.20 per cup but his was so much nicer la... mine's like bitter lo.
*I can't push myself to change some thing that's been this way all the while... when I dun feel like it.*

Heard JJ Lin's AYOG theme song, "You Are The One" on TV and so I searched for it on youtube... and I liked it even though the song's kinda simple and repetitive... juz vibrant!

And since I'm on this, I watched“感动每一刻”, the Singapore pavilion's theme song at Shanghai Expo 2010... by Tanya, Stefanie, Ah do and JJ.

I like this song... Stefanie's looking really a mature woman nw haha.

Comments