The Last Song

*A few of my coursemates are gg for interviews for LKS Memorial scholarship... ah... juz re-read the archive posts I wrote when I gt it... haha... gd luck to them ba!*

*That stupid tenant狗眼看人低,读了一堆书却烧坏了脑袋... KNS. Yeah I agree with mum我们不希罕你的食物,你若是忘记拿走,then down the chute they go! My parents真是好心没好报... 我们就算穷也不需要你的施舍!*

Early morning had tuition with Jonnas, then went Lot 1 Popular to get some cards... made my student POPULAR card there cos I felt like it haha.
Later at 3+pm, I went out for singing lesson back at E.A.I... after 1+mth of break. Alvin told me the concert concept tat they had last time (classrm) was changed completely... they wanted a more "pop concert" feel... so nw they're into re-choosing of songs again. *This meant tat I might nt be able to see it since it could be pushed to till after Aug, and in which I would already be overseas by then.*
So nw I joined ZX, ZL, and another 2 guys for lesson today. Alvin let each of them sing one specific song nowadays... been 3 wks since they did so. ZX and ZL has the prob of catching the beats... thus it's diff to even start gg into a song for them. *Personally I feel tat it's more about being familiar with the "feel" of the song tat makes it easier for one to catch the right tempo.*
Gt back my minus one CD from WT, and sung "Let's Start From Here" since I could rmb the lyrics. I tot I did nt bad at the 1st try, when Alvin told me我的嗓子还没开, so I re-started after I sang the 1st chorus. He told me to put a little气声into singing... well I did... and yeah indeed, it gives more feel when one put气声in such genres. Then, he requested me to turn back to真音after my转音... oh so I did too... and he tot it was better too haha. Hmm... I requested for a change of song to sing nex sat... gotta re-choose nw haha.
*Alvin let each of us sing the 1st line of“十年”since ZX said the beginning wasn't easy to "catch". In the end, 4 of us succeeded... oni ZL was struggling haha.*

Was late cos supposed to meet PH 6.15pm at Plaza Sing. Both of us had肉挫面($3.80) at Kopitiam... and the portion is kinda generous I would say... nt bad though a little too salty haha. Then, we walked to The Cathay to get the movie tickets I booked for "The Last Song".
The songs were quite nice I reckon.
The plot was so-so for me... maybe cos after watching too many偶像剧... this felt like one of the "shortened version" haha.
Miley Cyrus's gt a gd figure I would say, but the male lead... wasn't too attractive though lol.

Rating: 3.5/5

Inspiration came halfway thru the movie when I saw the scene bet. the female lead and her dying dad at the hospital... so I wrote a song lyric after watching this movie.

When Everything Was You

You said you were fine
But I’m not
You called out with open arms
Baby don’t stray, listen to me

I closed the door, walked out and had fun
I lose the way home
Lost track of time
Why did I not turn my head to find
To find the light that always shined

CHORUS:
It was wrong
It was so wrong of you
to keep it from me
You smiled
And never stopped me
How will I know that I was wrong
To think that I was running ahead of everything
When everything was you

You said you were fine
And you wrote a song
playing it gently
like a sea breeze it went through me

That one last piece on the piano
was the sweetest memory I have of you
I’m lost on the way
Before I realise
That I’d missed you the rest of my life
(CHORUS) X2
Please turn back time

*PH ah... I enjoy listening to ur "stories" lol~*

Comments