Sec sch friends' gathering + When in Rome

Met Jess, YL, YB and Ben at JE interchange b4 we walked to Chevrons together. *Poor Ben had to go home and change in long pants and covered toe shoes since Aviary KTV doesn't allow 3/4 and slippers for guys.* YS met us there at 2pm, b4 we all went in since YS booked the rm.
1st time there... wow all the rms looked rather similar somehw haha... and I almost couldn't find my way back to our rm after I went out halfway thru the singing session. *Some looked really spacious though.* The song system was same as the one at Crystabelle, and oh the gd thing was tat there was wireless mic! OMG~ hw nice. Overall, the volume was all right but the sound that came out was a bit muffled though... I tot my voice din sounded as clear as it usually was. MH joined us after his swim and he "rented" a pair of pants on the spot to wear since the place doesn't allow shorts lol.
I realised we'd sing quite a no. of old songs lol... esp YS and YL haha. *I juz realised S.H.E's "Shero" isn't tat easy to sing neh!* MH was very "Yoga" again lol... and haha Ben and Jess? As usual la... one bass and one kid in our rm haha~ YB ah... she all along sounded like "ant" de la lol... always helping with "harmonisation" nia haha. PH joined kinda late, din sing much haha. *Hey... YL and MH's voice very compatible together wor~*
We sang from 2-7pm... with one glass of drink each (I had Ginger Ale), and then some chicken balls and fish balls tat were kinda nice *I suspect YS treated us to those...*, and in the end each of us oni paid $11.20.
*The hall singing looks nt bad~ very spacious.*
Chatted a bit with YS b4 I noe tat he's coming to NTU this very sem... direct yr 2 entry into EEE. Then, he left for army... while the rest of us hopped onto bus 52 and we went to Sunset Way at Clementi. *MH left halfway to meet his "friend"... lol... I wonder "wat friend"? HAHA.*
YB recommended us to Rocky's Pizza... it's located at a somewat HDB area and gosh... there were many restaurants and even pub there la! *Seems a nice place to chill out~*
6 of us shared the Rocky Pizza (which was extremely large in size~ enough for us), a plate of spaghetti filled with pepperoni, ham, sausage blah blah... creamy one ($10) and it's super duper delicious! We had 8pcs of chicken wings and drumsticks too... oh tasty too. Near the end, we further ordered another dish which I can't rmb the name nw haha... tat was so-so. A yummy meal and it's oni $13+ per person.
*Gosh it rained halfway and we had to shift our tables haha.*

*Bkk trip... shall let nature decide it's course... worse come to worse: it's nt as if I can't earn back $180 fast enough. Okie I noe I'm trying to comfort myself after the talk with PH earlier on the bus, but I reckon most imptly, I want a happy trip than anything esle.*

Caught "When in Rome" at night.
Rating: 3.25/5

Comments