주문진 + I Love You Phillip Morris

What a day... I went blogging up till 3+am, slpt at 4am. Woke up oni at nearly 12pm today haha. *"After-effects" of a wedding event u see... so "hyped up" after the emcee-ing lol.*

*Cham... I'm nt in the mood to continue with my novels atm.*

*The min I think of my friends... I noe there's many catching ups to do.*

Watched "Dream Team" Season 2 epi 28 in the afternoon. I almost tot I saw权相宇in the show la~ cos F.Cuz's leader진온really looked a lot like him! The game was tat the artistes had to use a float to get down a slide, and then "fly" to get to their platform. 진온's simply a“空中飞人”or“空中飞鱼”sia... the way he "flapped his arms" in mid-air wow~
After tat, slpt thru the whole afternoon... cos it was raining and slping really feels gd haha.
Caught "주문진" (注文津) at night.
I still dun get if Ghost (Ki Bum) is really a ghost after the whole movie? I mean yeah he wandered and spent life aimlessly after the woman he loved left his life, but then again hw could he get knocked down by a car and nt die nor get injured if he's a human!? If he ain't human, then why din the道士subdue him when he did so to his ex-gf who was a spirit?
Alright, Ki Bum did frightened me a little with his hairstyle there... completely the male verison of贞子lor lol. Then, his long hair was so silky and shiny tat u could use them for hair commercial lol~ and I'm shocked to know his hair is REAL!
*OMG Ki Bum's all "grown up" le ah~*

Rating: 3.25/5

Though Ki Bum looked gd in silky long black hair, I still prefer to see him in a hairstyle like the one below haha~

After which, I watched Jim Carrey's "I Love You Phillip Morris".
I tot Jim Carrey was portraying 2 characters while looking at the pics above.
It's a true story!? How can this be true? Hw can someone be as cunning as Steve Russell?
Poor Philip Morris.

Rating: 3.25/5

Saw Super Junior's live performance of "미인아" on 16th May's Inkigayo. I loved this performance... I mean hey all of them seemed to hav trained and toned up their bodies for this album neh! Their overall dressing creates a balanced mood and careful blend here. *Lee Teuk and Eun Hyke's abs were WOW, considering the fact tat they are real skinny ppl~ and wat's more even Ryeo Wook is becoming manlier!* Liked hw Kyu Hyun slided across the flr at 03:11, and hw Donghae did the magic trick from 01:36 onwards~ a rose popped out from the red handkerchief he held! A steady performance by Super Junior here~ though I did hear the panting nw and then... haha it shows tat they're singing live... and gosh this song is even more diff to sing than "Sorry, Sorry".

Comments