HC205 paper + 叶问2 + 夏天协奏曲

2PM's "It's Skin" CF came out~ it's for a brand of sunblock they endorsed. The 2 versions were hilarious! Esp the 2nd one... Taecyeon applying the lotion and NichKhun yelling for his "manager~~~" LOL!


On fri, went Sports Hall D for HC205's paper! Saw Jess and her list of formulae... lol... all the numbers and "abc"s plus maths signs o~ stuffs tat left me long ago haha.
The min I flipped over HC205's qn paper... was喜忧参半for me eh. The gd thing was tat the qns came out exactly the way he hinted us (I even predicted the long essay qns correctly!), but the bad thing was there wasn't enough time for me to pour each and every details I memorised onto the answer booklet! We only hav 2.5hrs nia... and those 5 short-ans qns din feel like "short-ans" at all... I wrote like 1 full page for each and every qns, and 4+ pages for the 2 structured qns~ *felt like I finished writing 3-4 compos in 2.5hrs LOL!*
My right hand literally went numb after the paper. *That's for being bad with calculators... so I'd hav to learn to work with essays haha.*

After the paper, went to take HW111C's last assignment. Gt an "A-" for my ppt... but nah I wouldn't want to review the vid Ms Chan recorded for us lol.
WT, LC, MT, XY and I went for lunch at "Ambush dining" at JP for lunch... 1st time trying out the set lunch there... there's like 1 main course + 1 drink + 1 dessert/soup of the day for about $15 per pax.
I had the smoked salmon pasta, with Thai Basil sauce... oh nice taste! The clam chowder soup was so-so. And dang the lemon tea... I din put sugar syrup and at 1st sip... gosh bitter. The gals had some desserts and the brownie was sweet, but I tot the Tiramisu was nt bad.
The gals were on and on about our coursemates, and LC shared some "scary news" about hw a China gal gt conned by a handsome guy... and in the end died cos the guy took both her kidneys away! *Frightened WT... later she dun wanna go China with me and Michelle anymore haha.*
*And our convo were filled with History and Lit terms haha... hw WT wanted to convert婉约派的XY into豪放派one lol!*

*rRandom tThought: Oh our Bangkok trip eh... hopefully the situation over there turns for the better asap.*

Came home, showered and listened to S.H.E's karaoke songs till evening, b4 I went to JP again to meet QW for movie and dinner. The queue for movie was unbelievably long! Lucky the GV vouchers QW gt could be used for the super popular movie, "叶问2"... almost all the timings available were selling fast neh! We managed to get a pair seat front 2nd row lol... poor neck of ours. Anyway, had dinner at Ajisen... hmm still as salty since the last time I ate it with XY.
Hello ppl~ this movie is a "must-watch" ok! After watching the 1st movie, I decided tat I muz catch this! Yeah I mean yes it's like a movie tat shows off hw great Chi Kung Fu is... but I always liked hw they mentioned the华人的谦虚haha. *K I know this is "cliche" haha.*
Dang hw gd can Donnie Yen (as Ip Man) look with those moves... swift, accurate and with power! *It's like the min his fists came on... swoosh, wham, bham!* Oh of cos nt forgetting to mention the“招牌forehead-banging stance" really gt ppl feeling the scene sia haha. I liked his expressions too... like hw he looked stern yet hot at the same time LOL! *There was one scene when he had tat sorta look, smirking... sexy ah~*
黄晓明somehw felt like "extra" to me... nt much on him when I tot he might be the 2nd focus nex to Donnie Yen. However, 洪金宝's scenes were wow! Esp loved his fighting scenes with Donnie Yen on the round table. *Looked up on the net and it says it's possible tat ppl in the past challenged tat way! And Donnie Yen's fast-changing fist... a martial arts expert said there are ppl outside who could do it faster than Donnie eh!*  

Learned a bit about martial arts from articles online... hw diff forms of Chi kung fu worked. *And hw great a husband Donnie Yen was... lol.*
一代宗师叶问的电影都已经拍了两集,甄子丹表现精湛. 武打片nv fails to interest me.
以静克动... shld be hw one aspires to be.
PS: There are talks about a 3rd sequel... storyline would be revolving ard叶问、黄梁and李小龙. Too many shows on Bruce Lee le... wouldn't like another one focusing on Bruce though.

Rating: 4/5

QW and I shopped ard NTUC and gt ourselves some tidbits and sushi. We walked home from JP after the movie ended at 1+am. And yeah we did discussed a bit about our em-ceeing for William's wedding 2 wks later... kind of nervous and excited though.
Both of us caught "Dream Team" and U-Kiss's“吸血鬼”at my house in the middle of the night. Poor QW couldn't really take staying awake overnight... she gt kinda sleepy at 5+am haha. So, we dropped the idea of gg to market for breakfast b4 she go home.
Oh and b4 she left, she showed me a vid of her younger sis doing sky diving in USA... USD300+ for a dive! There's a vid made for her... it looked really fun and exciting... admire her for her courage. I tot it looked super nice but er... I simply dun hav the courage to sky dive... might faint at the sight of the height, even b4 I start to sky dive la haha.
*Almost 24hrs of "non-stop staying awake"... long since I did this haha.*

Woke up 3pm on Sat... feeling slpy the whole day though lol. Din study for HC230 as yet... shall start tml. *PH was asking me if I wanted to re-catch "叶问2" haha... hw can I juz less than 24hrs after catching it!? Lol.* Finally settled my tuition timings... oh a hassle at times.
Watched "夏天协奏曲".
The "six degree of separation" theory came into picture here.
But the storyline... din touch me. *Aiyah muz be too heavy an impact "Ip Man 2" left me with...*

Rating: 2.5/5

Comments