僕の初恋をキミに捧ぐ

*Was watching part 1 of "Mnet Scandal" with U-Kiss's Eli as the guest... oh my he's super sweet with his gf... they took wedding photos and this guy worn a gown! LOL~ The gal is very bubbly too.*

Wrote notes for HC230 and honestly, I dunno if I could rmb the details by fri lol... even though it's an open-book exam... but we've gt no idea wat kind of qns would come out. Pray pls dun come out "thinking qns" whereby I've to crack my brain on the spot and in the end could oni force out a little sth nia~ *Philosophy... nt tat hard to understand, but diff to "apply" eh.*

*Oh the Skin79's BB cream and sun powder worked? Glad to hear the praise lol. Okie but noted tat I can't use it often since it clogs pores easily.*

Had tuition with Saya. Though it's oni been 2wks since her last tuition, little Toffey(?) sounded unusually fierce when she barked at me today. *2 wks is considered a long time for her huh? So "my smell" became a lot more "stranger" nw? Haha.* Taught Saya on "Yeses and Nos" for the day... diff forms of expressions in mandarin mah... seems pretty easy to her.
*Oohh... 迟来的发现o... "ice-cream" haha!*

Back home and I was reading up on庄子’s philosophy… can’t help but agree loads with齐物论. He mentioned that任何theory都是平起平坐的;即有对,也有不对。Suddenly recalled one of the HC230 tut with苏教授… he told us sth 有关人生的生死… that我们的每一秒都活在生死之中;每一年的成长,就是更加接近死亡的一年。
Guess most ppl would start thinking that庄子is very pessimistic, but he did mention tat生命是有限的,知识是无限的,只要不去追求、无心追求,就可更加接近“道”、合乎宇宙的本源,“道”了。So if we see it from another angle… 只要我们不一直去想着死亡,那死亡自然的就不再可怕。 人的一生,只要做好本分(逍遥论),就是幸福。其它以外的,我们大可不必去“自寻烦恼”。
那么,庄子的观点好像也起着一些积极的作用吧? Then again,“积极”与“消极”、“乐观”与“悲观”又是相对论;又是相互存在的关系...
Nvm if the discussion above was a “open-ended” one… I reckon that’s the reason why I am so fancinated by道家的思想… seems like it made sense, yet the philosophy’s so abstract tat one can’t fully “catch the sense”… 够玄(老子)!
*万物的区别,就是生成,万物的生成,就是毁灭。*

*Eh yucks! I missed drinking my“五行补汤”~ aiyah... shld drink 5 days in consecutive de... hmph.*

Caught "僕の初恋をキミに捧ぐ" (献给你,我的初恋). Actualli, I'd watched a few other movies the past few days... nw one tat's stuck on mind is "新扎师妹4", with吴君如and Charlene Choi in it... funny show.
八岁的初恋,八岁的初吻,八岁的婚姻约定... 是很可爱+"小温馨"... 但我还是觉得八岁太小了啦! *Haiz... 现在的小孩子会不会太过成熟啦?Over-exposure to "unsuitable media films" for their age I reckon. Hmm... 突然想起我的童年。。。还是比较纯真的。*
Aish... tot the male lead might had a chance to live in the middle during a "twist" of the storyline, but hmm... still din in the end.
He's brave enough to face death; She's brave enough to marry him thereafter.

Rating: 3.25/5

*Watched Shanghai Expo Korea's vid... filled with SM-ers, and haha dorky U-Know was kinda funny in it.*

Comments