Lunch at名家Korean Food + Dinner at M.O.F

As of 27th May 10, I've gt enough on my mind for the day... gonna explode if I were to take note of more.

Morning met Jess and we went to work together. Reached office and then LL and I gt a cake treat from the VWO department's colleague. It was somebody's triplets' full mth cake treat.
I went online to the caterer's website and I saw the pic above... cupcakes tat are cute!

*I can be very sensitive... cos I reckon one's gt to put others' beforehand. U nv noe the UNEXPECTED, so don't assume.*

Logged into Studentlink and out pops my grades for yr 1 sem 2's results on the monitor! Hmm... I've nt felt so AVERAGE about my results... since quite some time ago. I was delighted with my results last sem, but this sem... it's really oni average to me... I almost felt nth haha.
HC110: It's wat I hoped for... or shld I say slightly better than wat I expected.
HC203: With 20% participation mark almost gone, I'm glad I gt a gd grade with simply 10% based on attendance and 70% on exam paper. "A" was sorta expected, and wat I wanted too.
HC205: My thesis shld hav costed me the grades for this module. I'm somewat confident tat I'd hav done well for the 50% exam paper. Felt a little "setback" the min I saw the grade... but I'm ok with it nw. *Dun blame no one... I "reap wat I sow" lol.*
HC230: It's my fav module among all somehw... but I scored the worst among my 4 examinable modules. I was hoping for a slightly better grade, but hmm... fell slightly below my hope. Yet, I've gt no idea if my thesis was bad, or was it cos of the strong competition in the final open-book exam paper. *苏教授always say "result doesn't prove much..." so I'm gonna take his words for this LOL.*
Okie~ let me at least maintain my cGPA at this lvl ba~ it's gd cos it means there's rm for improvement for me!

Took half a day leave and I went off at 1pm. Met QW at Bukit Timah Plaza's "名家Korean Food" for lunch, cos I saw tat online review was nt bad.
It was a real small eatery. I din find the Chi auntie friendly, nor is the Korean auntie. When QW asked if they could give us more kimchi, the Chi auntie refused immediately... ah doi.
The ramyeon was a bit too salty for QW... I found it average... like instant noodle lor haha. The Bibimbap was yummy though... after QW mixed all the ingredients together... dang it was nice! As for the stir-fry rice cake... a bit too spicy for me, but the "sponginess" of the rice cakes were juz nice. QW liked it though.
2 of us spent 8bucks each on this meal. Hmm... I would go back oni for the bibimbap... plus provided I'm near the place... cos nt very accessible too.
Then, we went to Fairprice Finest to walk ard. Gt ourselves drinks and small choco vanilla ice-creams that came in cube sizes... nt bad. We headed to the bus stop and hopped onto bus 184, reached Clementi MRT and took the train down to Bugis. *BO affects job interviews!? Oic~*

Went to Iluma cos QW mentioned there's this shop tat sells unique stuff there... "amoeba". Indeed quite some stuffs there, and then we went into Comics Connection too... oh my I'm so tempted to grab all those DBSK stuffs at one go! Walked over to this shop tat sells Jap stuffs, *I wanna get one of those anime cartoon outfits one day and wear them to slp hehe~* and I bought a necklace ($23) and a pair of music design earrings ($24) cos they were so beautiful~ caught my eyes almost instantly!
It's expensive but since I seldom splurge on acessories... let this be an exception haha.
*I get frustrated when my idea's being forced to stop. Nvm... as long as u deem fit, I'm fine.*

2 of us rested a while at Subway, then window shopped for a little more so, and we walked back to Bugis Junction for dinner at M.O.F. *Lol~ tat DBSK bag was on QW's mind all the while haha.*
I had the soupy fish + cabbage +金针菇soup with rice, whereas QW had those meat and salad in the 2nd photo. *OMG the smoke made me teared badly while eating.* Both of us shared the potato seafood salad (for 1 pax) above... tasty. Oh and my main course was nt bad too... loved the ingredients.
The dessert I had (1st photo) was sweet and nice, yet QW found hers (the pic above) too sweet... muz be the result of vanilla + red bean haha. Anyway, we were so full after the meal tat walking was somehw diff for me lol. Spent nearly $30 here.
*See hw easy it is to spend more than 100bucks in a day!?*

Qw came to my house to watch "Idol League" episodes 2 and 3, with U-Kiss and ze A on it. We enjoyed the show a lot... it was super hilarious! These idols dun care about their image one... crazy lot. Soo Hyun esp... he "sacrificed" quite a bit in the show lor haha. Oh and Eli was funny as well. I liked U-Kiss doing the "Coke CF" too lol.
We chatted about a lot of stuff. Glad tat we could spend half a day relaxing... cos life is stressful when u face studies or work. *Good luck to ur exams, QW!*
*Bkk trip... why does things hav to crop up? I dislike it when things dun go smooth. And b4 I make any accusations, I better make sure I clarify stuffs with PH tml 1st.*

Comments