爱的发声练习

*KNS! That guy who rents rm from us and is moving out end of May... 话也不说清楚,还在那里一直摇头,谁懂他要说什么啊!? Lang barrier bet.他and my parents也就算了,I can translate mah! Idiot la... 要搬走了就开始埋怨... “恶态百出”sia! The sooner he leaves, the better... I dun hav any gd impression of him either.*

Saw C.N. Blue's new MV for their song, "사랑" (Love). OMG my eyes kept on searching for Jong Hyun... dang he looks super gd in short hair too! *He does remind me a combi of Hero + Hee Chul + Lee Minho neh~* Eh... the other 3members looked average to me in the MV haha... but Yong Hwa did look gd when he wore blue in the 2nd part of the MV.

*Finally gt to dl SE Aino's theme online... though I could find no DBSK ones... but I'm still glad I could finally do some changes to my hp theme!*

*Great... Jess's coming to NCSS to work starting nex mon yeah!*
Time passed fast on thurs at work as well... cos there was quite a few applications to process. LL and I went lunch and I had Lor Mee($2)... the garlic smell was a bit too strong for me... but I really loved the sauce... 糊度和稠度都恰到好处. *Alamak the tau pok stall din open again... there were ingredients there but no sight of stall owner haiz.* 

Had tuition with Jonnas at night. Realise I quite pek cek with him at times... due to some childish qns he posed to me. I mean maybe he really wanted me to tell him the meaning... but I mean I can't really define much about the diff bet "girlfriend" and "girl friend" mah~ 真的是“跳脚”man.

*赫然发现自己精神上真得很疲累。*

Caught "爱的发声练习", while eating the sushi I bought... 4 for $2 neh~ I gt 8 haha!
The starting backgrd music reminds me of Avril Lavigne's "Alice".
I liked hw sweet Barbie Hsu and彭于晏was at 1st... the young couple moved in and decorated their home together... ah nice~ *OMG... why muz there by like gay... when Barbie did wrong to him... haiz... poor guy.* but I reckon他们最后还是成了一家人.
张孝全is the manly type... I tot he looked more compatible with his wife in the show, instead of with Barbie. 婚外情却动了真感情... as audience, 我还一度和female lead一样,觉得他没什么资格管她。
Sunshine很纯真,好到也不问Barbie肚子里的孩子是谁的,只问了:“我可不可以当孩子的爸爸?”... this somehw touched me. *I mean... such gd guys are almost coming to an extinct ba?*
As for Barbie... I enjoyed her acting. 她的角色让人觉得可怜被命运玩弄的她;却又讨厌玩弄男人的她。

The relationships in the movie很妙,复杂但我竟然觉得有一丝的可爱。Lol.

Rating: 3.75/5

*Watched Max on "Elle Girl Meets Max Vol 1 & 2"... I could vividly rmb him saying "Yes/No." many times haha.*

Comments