Ten dollar KTV + shopping @ Orchard

Met WZ, PQ and MH for singing at Ten dollar KTV at Chinatown on Weds... from 2-7pm. Wanted to go Kbox at 1st, but there's a new rule for using student price... all who go muz be Kbox member... so sian.
Been long since I went singing with PQ and WZ. WZ's harmonisation getting nicer le o haha... how I wish I could... but my voice like dun suit... or if nt the fact tat I nt naturally a "gd-at-harmonisation-person" lol. I need to really listen and learn if I wanna sing harmony well.


PQ went off earlier cos she's gt "swimming date" with her friends haha. MH, WZ and I went for dinner at a nearby chicken rice hawker... hmm kinda nice. MH talked about his wish to get a yellow cardigan, so we suggested he could go JB. At 1st we arranged on thurs... so WZ went to exchange some M'sia currencies. Hmm in the end couldn't make it... cos of MH's student! Very bad la the student kept on changing timing piang eh~

Walked back to WZ's house. Watched some of 2PM and SJ-M's variety shows with WZ b4 I went showering. Continued after tat... both of us were laughing like mad when watching 2PM's variety lol~ those guys were simply funny la!
Slpt at 5+am... was chatting a bit with WZ. Oh yeah and both of us were sneezing crazily even though it was summer night LOL! Ok la... was cos of her air-con at 1st... too strong I reckon... and so we continued to sneeze even after it's switched off haha.

We met MH again on thurs at Orchard cos he wanted to shopped ard for his yellow cardigan and chaquered top. We went Orchard ION, Far East plaza... sadly couldn't find haha. I gt stocking and a pair of sandals from Rubi instead... $8.50 nia... cheap.

Dinner MH recommended this Thai place near Hark Music Sch. There were quite a few other Thai restaurants along there too.






He recommended the green curry with chicken meat and hot plate beancurd. WZ suggested another cashewnuts chicken to go with our dishes. Loved the one WZ suggested, and the hot plate beancurd was nice too. The green curry is definitely better than the one I had at Thai Place/Siam Kitchen I can't rmb which haha. The 1st spoonful tasted wierd for me... but then soon I gt "hooked" to it... and the chicken meat's tender. This meal costed oni $26 in all... worth it.

Wanted to go and buy bubble tea and passed by Hark Music. I saw a familiar背影and it was really MC~ He's oso a student from there... and juz finished his lessons. So 4 of us went walking ard PS... kinda aimlessly la haha. *P.O.A has kinda nice clothes... a lot to my liking... but ex.* Sat down at KFC for a while and chatted a bit... MC left soon after. 3 of us went home near 10.30+pm too.

*有点尴尬啊... 可能一半是因为我也有些困了的关系吧? haha.*

Comments