无敌珊宝妹

Met PH and SY b4 we headed to SY's house for our mahjong session on Fri haha. Both PH and SY will be gg for their IA when sch sem starts. 3 of us started playing b4 Ben came after his work. SY's mum was there watching us play too. *Her mum won many singing competitions sia~* Mahjong is fun ah... PH and Ben were kinda "noisy" and a bit siao haha~ Oh yeah and there was one time when SY, Ben and I were actualli waiting for the same tile! PH threw out tat tile and instantly... all 3 of us went "胡了!" lol... but Ben was the winner cos his turn was after PH's... and tat's the rule.

*I dislike ppl nt replying to my sms... and I've to chase after them for replies.*

We finished playing at ard 7pm, and PH and I went JP to look for her sneakers. She found one kinda fast haha... in like 15mins? Haha.

Was watching the last few episodes of“无敌珊宝妹”in the middle of the night.






Main reason I was watching this show was cos of Roy Chiu la lol. I mean the show's funny and all but I skipped many parts... watching mostly Roy's parts. A tad too bad he's the 2nd male lead... and was somehw a "small baddie" role... oh and a young dad too. His acting skills are convincing... nice! And erm... he does remind me of Hero from DBSK at times, but somehw I feel that Roy has more "manly facial features" as compared. 还有,他的眼神有莫名的忧郁在里面... attractive.

Rating: 3.75/5 (0.25 for Roy... I'm biased lol~)

Juz saw this... a vid made by a fan of 2PM's... combining their song "기다리다 지친다" and live dancing performance together... 真的有美感!

Comments