지구 에서 연 에중

*HC214 might close!? Alamak pls dun let me go thru that stupid rush and confusion period like COM264 in the 1st sem eh...*

Mon but it's all tut today so I needn't go for sch for the 1st wk. Was completing a new song lyric tat I came up with ysn... quite a fun one. Sang to Avril's song... surprised I could almost do her "I'm With You" and "Innocence" nt too badly... but my voice still "splited" at the song "Anything But Ordinary"... the chorus was the killer haha.
Had tuition with Jorrick... oops and I forgot to ask Garrick about his GCE 'O' lvl Chinese's results... wonder hw he fared.

Finally~ b4 the real start of another "might-be-a-torture" de sem, I enjoyed the 2nd DBSK movie after their "Vacation"... "지구 에서 연 에중" (Dating on Earth)!








Micky's wife in the show kept on saying that he's an "alien"... and so that's how the title of the show came about... though I dun really see the link. Maybe cos I dun understand much of Korean culture? Haha. U-Know being the all-nerdy class rep was sth new... I mean I din expect him in a "nerd-role" haha... cute o.
Hero's hairstyle and role in this movie is so much similar to the one in "Vacation"... so much so tat I kept thinking of "Vacation" while watching. The tone he talked in was very cool too. Poor him to fall in love with a teacher... even more so with one
that's married. *Oh yeah, his hairstyle reminds me of古装show somehw. Think Hero suits古装haha.*

Hmm... I mean I know the teacher's concerned about a prob kid like Hero in the show... but somehw I tot the concern was a bit "over"... buy a new hp for the child, saying things like "we're a family...", treating him to lunch and all... no wonder a student would "get the wrong idea" towards his young pretty form teacher.
Some skinship and "bo-bo" scenes but it was alright... normal in Korean dramas. In fact, I tot the production team was already being kinda "reserved" by setting “手指接吻” as the major亲密动作 bet Micky and the female lead. Guess they're afraid of DBSK fans getting jealous ba? Lol.

Rating: 4/5

Caught the cut scenes from "The Making of지구 에서 연 에중"... really had to watch this to get a better idea of how the whole show's being "linked" from scene to scene... cos they cut too many scenes out from the main movie le la! U-Know was super cute as the nerdy guy la! *The teacher's a lecher la~* Xiah actualli sung on a elevated platform for those baddies LOL~ Hero's voice split somewhr LOL! Anyway, the guys looked like they had fun together filming.

Comments