The Rebound

Been kinda long since I had a serious fever. All the way since last fri. Decided nt to wait for confirmation of whether HC214 would close... dropped it for HC230. YQ, Michelle, SS and I went to the Business lib to do the "very-complex-add-drop-procedure" haha~ Had to use WZ's acct too... made big changes to my timetable esp lol... we came to the 2nd last step whr oni YQ can drop and I had to "catch" HC230 at that very sec. Boy 4 of us were "excited" sia haha~ and I was even more nervous being the one "catching" my MPE with a mouse's click. Oh it all happened within a quarter sec ba... PHEW! We saw the word "ADDED" and 4 of us were like "Heng ah~" LOL.
*Whoa sey we familiar with the add/drop thing le... can offer our "service" to other classmates in need liao lol~*

Went home, already coughing and sneezing. Still alright until the middle of the night... man I was sweating profusely... running high fever. Sat had to cancel Goklas's tuition and din go for singing lesson. Was in bed all day... mum gave me all kinds of medicine available. Things din really went better cos it was the same for me on Sun... slpt all day. The wierd thing was tat I couldn't sweat at all... tat's why the fever kept coming... on and off. A bit better at night... I could still sit up and watch Channel U's countdown show.

Again, tot everything was better until middle of the night... fever came again. I was so worried about the fact that high fever would "damage the brain" tat I woke up in the middle of the night and put a wet cloth on my forehead myself... every nw and then had to dip it with water... so din really slp well haiz.
*那样的牵着手,距离上一次已经很久了。仿佛瞬间回到了小时候。*
Mon morning Mum decided to bring me to doc downstairs. Quite a no of ppl there. The ppl at the counter measured my temp... 37.9... gave me a mask to wear. *Even the doc knows I'm the kind of ppl who falls sick rarely, but once I'm sick... it's terrible~* Oh 4 types of medicine and 2days MC... 36bucks.

*Wow... I can't rmb the last time I visit a clinic cos I had a fever.*

Lucky I oni had one HC203 lect in sch today. Saw Ben on the bus in the morning... his lesson ends 4.30pm while mine ends 11.30am haha. HSS audi is cold sia. Took bus back to market to meet mum for lunch... had porridge again... basically wat I had for lunch and dinner the last few days.
No more fever nw, but my voice is very nasal... still gt the flu in me.

Was watching“桃花小妹”these few days... sick and watching lol. But I'd go to slp after 2-3 episodes... eyes were too tired.

Caught "The Rebound" at night.



Rating: 3/5

Comments