Dorian Gray

Decided tat I wanna go JP alone to shop today haha... mainly cos I wanted to use the "Back-to-sch" Popular vouchers and spend it buying stationeries tat I reckon could be "stocked up" at home for future use hehe. Gt myself some files, pens, correction tapes, highlighters, foolscaps, 稿纸 and an organiser for 2010. It's the 1st time I'm using an organiser ba... think it's gonna be very useful when I need to refer for appointments etc.

Walked ard JP and gt myself a new hairband ($3.90) too... with a grey flower on it haha. Saw a nice lady's bag but the only pink colour left was a bit dirty... so din buy. Oh and I gt my DBSK's 2010 table calendar ($15.90) too! Real nice one... and saw other merchandise over at Comics Connection too... 眼睛“犯贱”lo... wanted to grab all DBSK-related haha... too bad the table clock with DBSK in it seems to be out of stock le.

*想为衣橱添购1、2件其他
风格的衣服... country style maybe? 简单好看。*

Saw ZL and YB while I was about to go back. Din realise YB wore her new specs while talking lol... guess I was in a rush haha.
*Oh I'm thinking of making a new spec too... the one I'm wearing has been with me since Poly sia haha.*
Rushed to market at night and looked ard for QW's bday present haha. Oh there were many nice things to see haha... gt myself 2 new wallets cos the current one's old and torn a bit at the corner. Gt myself a new pair of shoes ($19.90) for CNY haha... can go with my new yr clothes le! And guess wat? This pair of shoes is black and kinda flowery... "country style" o~ lol. I gt it mainly cos I tot it'd go well with my chaquered CNY top and black jeans haha.
*Stocking的quality... “$1” and “$10”原来真的有差别啊~*


Caught "Dorian Gray" at night... decided to watch cos of the plot and Ben Barnes haha.




Dorian Gray was at 1st a promising young man, who one day met an artist, smitten by his beauty, decided to do a portrait of Gray. Gray was awestruck by the fine-ness of his looks, and with the bad influence of another friend, he was willing to pay for the youthful look forever. Little did he know tat the drawing of him was getting uglier, as Gray deceived others with his charm.
Ben Barnes totally fit the role... charming looks! The acting was gd too.

I guess good looks are given to some ppl, yes for them to charm... nt to harm.

Rating: 3.5/5

Comments