*Gosh pls let the情网forum work again ah... I need to dl my subbed Korean variety shows from there neh~*

WZ and WK din go for lesson today, so I went alone and met ZL there. We combined with Alvin's class... with EY and SC. *EY's name sounds like a character from some comic/novel lor~ very nice.* SC has a very "airy" voice... too much imo, but I tot if she improved, her voice is kinda sweet. EY has a nice voice... with character... but a bit nasal sometimes when she hits the high notes.
I sang“摩天轮”、“假装”and“原来你什么都不想要”. When I sung the 2nd song, Alvin said tat my voice sounded like I'm smiling when I'm singing this sad ballad. He asked if anyone told me b4 tat my voice actualli could "smile" when singing and of cos no la~ haha. Alvin said its gt to do with my pronounciation and singing style... no matter how sad a song is, it wouldn't sound too sad when it's put into my mouth lol. Maybe yeah... I need to put in more emotions when I sing... esp those super sad songs haha. *But I'm the kind who doesn't like“堕落-ing”... as in I feel tat if one's faced with sadness, all the more we shld brave ourselves up.*

Had tuition with Jorrick. Oh finally gt my pay le so happy... cos I'd been very broke these few mths cos of birthdays and events haha.

Watched 2PM promoting their 2nd song, "기다리다 지친다 " from their 1st album on Music Core and Music Bank. It's a even more upbeat song as compared to "Heartbeat" and I think the members might need more singing skills to get it on par with their dance skills. Junsu did his part nice... and Wooyoung was nt bad too.

Comments