十月围城

*Me slimmer? Doubt so leh... I still eat supper at times leh haha. Maybe it's cos of the longer hair, so face doesn't look as "round" haha.*

Have been slping at like 3+am and waking up only at 1pm the nex day.. cham le.. sch starting soon... I mus "turn back" the normal slping hrs asap lol. *Oh and dreaming wierd dreams too~ so vivid yet I can't recall anything nw haha.*
Started watching“无敌珊宝妹”and it's quite funny... Roy Chiu's a eye candy there haha... his eyes are beautiful yet the looks gave off a "bad boy" feel haha.

Met QW in the evening, and I gave her her 22nd bday gifts haha!




She's working now ma... sure need to put make-up often de. Hope she likes.

We had dinner at Foodcourt cos there wasn't much time b4 the movie starts, and I was Comics Connection looking at DBSK/SJ stuffs. There were some sec sch students there... omg I actualli felt "too old" to be buying idol-related pdts all of a sudden haha. Was almost tempted to get the DBSK table clock again... still din get the chance to. Maybe nex time when I see it again haha.
I treated QW to “十月围城”at GV cinema at Plaza Sing.




I quite enjoyed the movie, though there were really too many characters... "ensemble cast" haha. Nicholas Tse still looked gd inside even with scars he had for his character. I was laughing at Leon Lai's character... kinda funny eh haha. Oh甄子丹's still the one to look out for if u wanna see martial arts fighting of cos haha.

Rating: 3.75/5

Went Daiso and I gt myself a mousepad cos I tot it looked nice. Hmm but it's nt exactly sensitive though... shan't get anymore mousepads in future haha... the desk's surface is gd enough for my mouse. Oh and I bought those "stick-on-hooks" so I could hang up a plaque YB gave me since yrs ago haha.

*Finally dl-ed "Dating on Earth"! Woo... gt to catch it soon~*

Comments