Bright Star

*Might be gg to SHINee's autograph session this coming sun at Lot 1 with QW... SS was all excited when we talked about it on the way to sch lol~*

Weds is a short sch day for me... cos there's oni HC203's lect from 9.30 to 11.30am. After tat, took back HW101C's final assignment from a box outside Dr Lee's rm... "A" haha. *I'm nt afraid to say but I reckon anything to do with languages... I ain't too bad with them lol.*

Met up with mum at market and had lunch. The whole market and there's oni one stall selling minced meat noodle ($2.50)... nt nice as compared to the previous stall there before renovation. Too bad that stall's shifted to eslewhr le. Anyway, mum gt herself a new pair of black glossy finish pants for CNY... gosh she looked really thin in it la.
*有时候真得觉得自己没有用... 在生活上很笨。Haiz.*

Went to specs shop and gt mum to accompany me cos I wanted her opinions b4 I do a new spec. She tot I looked best with frameless ones, but full red frames suited me pretty well too. Was deciding bet the metal one or the Esprit plastic one... mum said she's ok with me taking either... juz tat the Esprit one would cost $50 more. Chose the Esprit one ($230) in the end... looked "funkier" whereas the red metal one would make me look... eh... more like a "normal student" haha... I mean if I had chosen tat.
Had my eyesight re-checked... hmm... it's been some yrs since I did a eye-check and this time round, my right eye maintained its short-sightedness of 400 degrees and astig of 75 degrees. My left eye... shld I say the previous astig of 50 degrees miraculously "healed" on its own haha~ meaning I hav no more astig in my left eye... juz short-sightedness of 625 degrees. The optician told me it could be due to growing up and as the eye ball changes shape, it affects the lvl of astigmatism.
Shld be getting my new specs on fri~ hehe. I won't throw my current frameless one away though... shall change and wear diff specs depending on my dressing haha.

Caught "Bright Star". I dunno but I think I've a thing for old British films... the scenery, their dressings, the accent etc haha.


I reckon this is adapted from a true account. John Keats died at 25, and he's one of the world's most renowned romantic poet.
郁郁不得志的人,尤其是常常被感情的枷锁紧紧套住的诗人,更容易悲观,更加容易向命运投降吧。


Rating: 3.5/5

Comments