Working soon

*Haha... Winnie so greedy~ want table tennis... want badminton... want go JB oso lol.*

Was browsing thru 10,000+ blog skins this afternoon... haha I enjoy looking at them. Thinking of changing the current one le too~ prior to me setting up my 2nd hand stuffs website.

救命啊。
快开工了。
是时候调整一下我的“日常生活的闹钟”了。

Met up with QW at West Mall. Went POPULAR to get my table tennis bats... 2 bats and 3 balls for ard 8bucks nia haha. QW's saying it's stressful at work but many benefits too~ she can wear tee and jeans to work sia! So shuang la~ Then, she said she drank like 6 mugs of liquor but still nt drunk wor... still can go home by herself sia! Her colleagues like nice ppl oso... looking after her well haha. Best sia... can claim taxi fares after 9pm for perm staff. Perm staff at her shipping company oso gt many vouchers, 100bucks new yr red packet somemore... I super jealous! And her salary is nt bad oso... compared to mine... like shit haha.
*Yes if I dun like my bank admin job, I'll go over to her company in 3+mths time... since they like ppl from CHS lol!*

We had dinner at Swensens... used HL's member card hehe. So, a mint milkshake oni 1buck haha. Chilli fish pasta was as nice, QW had fish and chips. We shared "topless 5" ice-cream too, and QW in the end bought 4 ice-cream mooncakes for her family. I haven had such a full dinner in like weeks! $23 flew away.

QW went interviewing for NIE's diploma in education interview. 2yrs in NIE, no need pay sch fees, with $800 given to u a mth, but then later teach 3yrs in pri sch as Chi teacher. Sounds like gd deal... but I'm nt into teaching, how?为什么我有兴趣的工作就不能像当华文教师般...“铁饭碗”呢?
Btw, she's oso learning calligraphy and Class 1 archery at CC. God she still gt the time sia haha! But it's gd that one learns sth to充实themselves. I oso wanna learn guitar, Korean lang, table tennis and song composing leh! *1day 24hrs super nt enough ah!* Table tennis find time play can le, but guitar, song composing and Korean lang definitely need learning haha. Hmm... sad no one can accompany me to go and learn lol. Hope Jurong Spring CC gt these courses available... tml gonna go and look.

*神啊!给我多一些些时间吧!24小时好少啊~*

Comments