甘愿受骗




“恶魔在身边”nt bad a drama... though I fast-forwarded the show haha. I like裴琳and王传一's combi... so cute haha.
Rating: 3.25/5

标题那么说...好像有点难过。

好啦!终于给我找到工作了。Temp admin assistant in a bank. But jobs aren't always what you desire them to be.
Morning went down agency to get my contract signed. Things turned out somehow diff from what my stupid agent said.
1. ain't mthly paid as said but hourly-paid. Worse thing is dunno if I'll ever get to convert to monthly-paid salary. *If nt trust me, I'll quit after 3mths of work haha.*
2. I said working area in the West leh... in the end it's at Harbourfront! South-west... near SAJC god. Ok la... gt transport provided from Queenstown MRT in the mornings and bus to Outram MRT in the evenings. (means I'll have to wake up like an 1.5hrs before work!)

*从这一刻开始,真的注定要“远”吗?*

Besides the 2 complaints above... nth esle le ba.
我还是签下合约了。因为我考虑工作的首要条件从来不是“金钱”。
I might nt be earning as much as some of my other friends nw, but guess working in a bank means quite an exp gained (I hope). The agent told me gt many other temps working there... so I guess I dun have to worry about eating lunch alone haha.
想了一些日子,才想通说有diploma根本还不算什么。*连大学生都会找不到工作了啦~* 虽然我也很想同时吸取许多经验,又赚很多的钱,但目前来讲。。。只好牺牲后者了哈哈。
既然在等待求学,就当作暂时到社会吸取更多不同的工作经验吧!看看不同领域是怎么“操作”的也能增广见闻。
虽然薪水方面未必满意,但我相信学习到的东西会比金钱来得更有价值。。。也为我日后的履历表多增添一点“光辉”啦haha!
*Money-wise... nvm I'll try to find more tuition assignment hehe!*

What's more, if I continue to reject, I doubt I'll ever find a job by the end of this yr even lol. Considering the fact that everyone needs money, and since the job offers that come to me are more or less the same ones (those kind of jobs that I desire nw won't take me in oso...初出茅庐mah... not experienced enough), why nt juz take up one?
绕了一大圈,我找到的“他”看似不错,也能暂时给予我依靠,至于要不要长期跟“他”在一起,那就看“他”肯不肯给我多一点“关爱”($$$)啦lol.
但确定的是,我最终的“白马王子“人选应该不会是“他”~haha.

*塔罗占卜很玄喔...*

Comments