Overqualified!?

Went this student care centre at Bukit Batok cos they want a teaching assistant.
Well, I thought the teaching assistant would be sth like wat JX did last time... but it's diff lor.

I reached there, the person asked me to fill in a form. Then, went in interview. It didn't even lasted for more than 3mins sia lol. The lady asked for my cert... and she said: "Sorry, but I think you're over-qualified for the job. You can be a Chi cher with this cert le." Sadly, they dun need a teacher atm.
OMG!? LOL~哭笑不得ah me.
Out of curiosity, I asked her wat's the teaching assistant supposed to do? She said: "capture children's attention during class, also change diapers for 18mths and below de."
Ok... lucky I didn't take the job haha.

So, I walked 20mins to a bus-stop, took 187 home.

*Jorrick ah... u busy boy!*

Comments