Ulu places...

*With no work, rotting at home for a mth and almost spending money as if I own a bank... it feels like a waste of time, and sometimes even wasting my life.*

Called up Yvonne Education Centre, the person juz told me to go down for an interview in the afternoon. I took MRT till CCK, then changed to LRT and travelled to Jelapang. It was such a long ride... I felt like I was wasting time and money gg down. After tat, had to walk for 5mins to Greenridge Shopping Centre whr the sch was located at. Whole journey took me 45mins sia... far.
I was asked to fill up an application form, applied for "part-time chi cher" position. The person asked which days am I free... then photocopied my sec sch cert. After tat, she said: "Ok, you juz wait for a call from my boss."
Eh... lasted for 5mins? 10mins? And I went all the way down to this ulu place~

Lucky in a sense cos I need to go all the way to AMK Techpt to take the vouchers I won from i-weekly sms contest. Another ulu place... so yeah I went all the way to Yio Chu Kang MRT, asked for JX's help about transport direction since she works at i-weekly. Whoa... the big building reminds me of NHG's building, but it's bigger haha. However, it feels even further than how SPH is from its nearest MRT station.

Heng I managed to get my Zingdo and Kin Kang vouchers... cos I reached oni at 5.45pm. JX came out to greet me lol! I waited a while for her to knock off... so as to take her company's “顺风车”out of tat ulu area lol. She's considering taking part-time Mass Comm course too... haha ^5. Well, Chinese in NTU would still be my priority choice nex yr but yes I will consider a part-time degree course too.

*究竟我要的是什么?我到底清楚吗?还是只是运气没那么好呢?*

Comments