Maids...

*Hmm... I doubt I set a gd example for him... but I'm still angry.*

Have been chasing Olympic competition haha. Personally, I love playing badminton and table tennis. But when it comes to watching others play at Olympics, I don't really enjoy watching badminton lol. Cos the scoring method for badminton takes a long time (usually 21pts to end juz 1 round), and while my eyes are on the shuttlecock... I get sleepy after some time.

My fav sports @ Olympics would be swimming, gymnastics, sychronised diving and table tennis! I love watching swimming... simply for their speed! It doesn't matter what kind of swimming style, I love them all. I think Michael Phelps isn't as gd-looking as last time when I saw him on TV. Tao Li's performance made SG's history but wasn't gd enough for a medal in Olympics still.
Gymnastics... I'm juz stunned by how those gymnasts "flip, toss and spin" in the air, followed by their super steady landings on the ground. *I would feel dizzy if it was me ba haha!* China did a beautiful fight this time round~
Sychronised divers wow-ed me with their perfect timings and beautiful turns of course!
Table tennis? Again for the speed... the balls gt so fast that you can't catch it under normal camera haha.

Had tuition with Jorrick. Before tat, Garrick was having maths tuition so I chatted with Mrs Lim. She juz sent her maid, V, home to Indonesia about a wk ago. I thought that sweet-looking maid of her looked young and obedient, little did I know the ugly side of truth. Mrs Lim shared with me about V: V's 23yrs old, worked for them since Dec last yr, all went fine until the start of Apr this yr. She started gg MIA, lie about unlocked doors, lie about her handphone to Mrs Lim. Worst was her having "many bfs" in SG. V already has one in Indonesia, according to Mrs Lim. She even caught V red-handed one day, seeing V and her bf juz behind their block... intimate couple. After tat, V still told tat the guy harrassed her blah.
After they sent her back hm, Mrs Lim showed me V's bedroom last time. There were things she didn't manage to take away. Tiger beer, box of cigarettes, letters she wrote to her "bfs" in SG etc. Her english nt bad la but god... maids are so hard to trust, eh?
Haha... nw Mrs Lim's considering part-time maids since she doesn't exactly need a maid to take care of them. She only needs one to clean the house and cook some meals nia.
Hope she gets a gd one though.

Comments